God. God.God. God.God. God.God. God.
Im so damn tired. Ive been reading this damn AP book since 5 in the afternoon! And its what? 12.30 in the morning! 2 chapters! 2 long chaptersss! And it was my first time to read the whole damn thing! And there are some parts that we haven't discussed! What to do... What to do...
Everything is all mixed up in my head! Im having a hard time organizing these bloody facts. Help me!
God. My eyes are so tired of reading. But I need... I need to study!! Must not get a low mark.
Walang hiya. Kung makakakuha ako ng mababang grade dyan sa AP...Haaaaaay! Hindi na ako mag aaral!! Wala rin palang kwenta ang pag aaral nang sobbbrang habang panahon. Masasayang lang panahon ko kung hindi ko makukuha ang grade na dapat lang sa aaaaakin.
Damn it.
Im so damn tired. Ive been reading this damn AP book since 5 in the afternoon! And its what? 12.30 in the morning! 2 chapters! 2 long chaptersss! And it was my first time to read the whole damn thing! And there are some parts that we haven't discussed! What to do... What to do...
Everything is all mixed up in my head! Im having a hard time organizing these bloody facts. Help me!
God. My eyes are so tired of reading. But I need... I need to study!! Must not get a low mark.
Walang hiya. Kung makakakuha ako ng mababang grade dyan sa AP...Haaaaaay! Hindi na ako mag aaral!! Wala rin palang kwenta ang pag aaral nang sobbbrang habang panahon. Masasayang lang panahon ko kung hindi ko makukuha ang grade na dapat lang sa aaaaakin.
Damn it.
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
*pats the poor stressed out werewolf* its ok kam coz everything is ALL over thank goodness T.T;;
I thought I was the only one who studied AP at around 4 pm haha like you I finished it at about 12 midnight and I still had to wash the freakin dishes T.T
Judging from your past entries we've been in the same predicament for the past hell week ><;;
PS for algebra I have a qquestion: First time mo?.....JOkE lang po *boinks away before she gets assassinated*
luv,
miharu
aka stalker
Post a Comment
<< Home