I stared down at my lap not minding what was happening around me. Everything I saw was crimson red. I concentrated, putting all my energy into it. There were people talking, discussing things I dont care to understand. They were talking rubbish. And I didnt want to hear it. I didnt need them.
Every stroke I tried to perfect. Every detail I made into it. Nobody wasn't bothering me, just as I wanted to be. Invisible.
Red everywhere. Nobody can make me remove it. Nobody can make me stop. I am the only one in power. I am in utmost control.
No pain was felt as I stroked the redness of it. Numbness was everywhere. Silvery black was starting to show. A figure was forming all throughout. A ringing noise was suddenly heard and it destroyed my concentration. I needed to stop. Our next class was much important.
I stared back into my masterpiece. It was nearly close to perfection. The moon shining amongst the clouds showing the word that I only want to see. Moony.
Every stroke I tried to perfect. Every detail I made into it. Nobody wasn't bothering me, just as I wanted to be. Invisible.
Red everywhere. Nobody can make me remove it. Nobody can make me stop. I am the only one in power. I am in utmost control.
No pain was felt as I stroked the redness of it. Numbness was everywhere. Silvery black was starting to show. A figure was forming all throughout. A ringing noise was suddenly heard and it destroyed my concentration. I needed to stop. Our next class was much important.
I stared back into my masterpiece. It was nearly close to perfection. The moon shining amongst the clouds showing the word that I only want to see. Moony.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home