Ive been quite bored while online. Ive stumbled upon this quizzes while passing by a friend's journal. Im supposed to be doing our IP powerpoint. But I just didnt feel like doing it. So much to do. So much stress to go through.
I'll be so glad if I'll be able to live through this week and the week after that. Tests. Oral Tests. Quizzes. Investigatory Project. Oral Defense. Too many. They are just too many for my brain to handle.
After all this. After the Oral defense. I dont know if I can still handle the quizbee. I suppose I'll be in a daze and will be trembling throughout the house meetings. Too much...
Galing naman ng mga gumagawa ng mga quizzes na yan. They seem to get me right most of the time!
I'll be so glad if I'll be able to live through this week and the week after that. Tests. Oral Tests. Quizzes. Investigatory Project. Oral Defense. Too many. They are just too many for my brain to handle.
After all this. After the Oral defense. I dont know if I can still handle the quizbee. I suppose I'll be in a daze and will be trembling throughout the house meetings. Too much...
| You Are a Visionary Soul |
![]() You have great vision and can be very insightful.In fact, you are often profound in a way that surprises yourself.Visionary souls like you can be the best type of friend.You are intuitive, understanding, sympathetic, and a good healer. Souls you are most compatible with: Old Soul and Peacemaker Soul |
What Kind of Soul Are You?
|
Your Element Is Fire |
![]() Your passion and emotion are as obvious as the brightest flame. You make sparks fly, and your passion always has the potential to burst out. You are exciting and creative - and completely unpredictable. You sometimes exercise control, and sometimes you let yourself go. Friends describe you as sensitive, spirited, and compulsive. Bright and blazing with intensity, you seem mysterious and moody to many. |
|
You Are the Individualist |
|
4 You are sensitive and intuitive, with others and yourself. You are creative and dreamy... plus dramatic and unpredictable. You're emotionally honest, real, and easily hurt. Totally expressive, others always know exactly how you feel. |
Galing naman ng mga gumagawa ng mga quizzes na yan. They seem to get me right most of the time!
citius, altius, fortius!



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home