Oh God... Im absolutely sick! I already felt sickly this morning because of this stupid colds and cough. I just hate being sick. Especially if its cough. Its so hard to breathe as if Im suffering from asthma. There was this instance that I was so sick with cough that I happened to cough for a duration of at least 5-10 minutes nonstop. It's so hard to climb stairs and for goodness sake, its so hard to even talk continuously!! And because of coughing your abdominal muscles will start to ache as well! Im really better off with a fever...only.
Now Im suffering from a flu, i think. Though my fever's not that high, I feel so hot. My eyes waters and it feels so hot. My body does not ache, thank goodness for that.
Now Im thinking whether I'll attend classes tomorrow or not! I'll consider not going if not for the Oral defense in Bio and also that CEM in math, PE [softball!] and finally that oral test in OE. Such a busy week. I guess I'll go to school tomorrow. I'll just go to the clinic if this illness gets a lot worse...
Now Im suffering from a flu, i think. Though my fever's not that high, I feel so hot. My eyes waters and it feels so hot. My body does not ache, thank goodness for that.
Now Im thinking whether I'll attend classes tomorrow or not! I'll consider not going if not for the Oral defense in Bio and also that CEM in math, PE [softball!] and finally that oral test in OE. Such a busy week. I guess I'll go to school tomorrow. I'll just go to the clinic if this illness gets a lot worse...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home