Ruby, I wonder where you got that idea that I'm a potential writer? That's something new. ;p I'm not like you guys... who really have this passion for writing...anything. You can easily put your thoughts into creative writing. Mind the word creative. All I write are journal entries! ;p I can't remember if you have read anything that I wrote...which are none...except these entries of mine. And I am really wondering, oh dear stalker of mine, where you got that idea! ;p I havent even entertained that idea! Me? A writer? An author? *shudders at the thought* Let me check the dictionary first... Maybe there's another definition of the word writer other than 'someone who can write'. Okay, *pauses* there's no other definition for it. How I wish I can write, you know, creatively. ;p
"a potential writer [if she only, only bothers to pursue it]"
Where did that came froooom? *mouth slightly open* So, youre the first one that actually mentioned that. *raise eyebrows*
Waaaaaah! na overwhelm na pala... *snickers* Wala ka pa namang nababasa na gawa ko diba? I mean, wala nga akong ginagawang kung ano man e ;p
*****
Too much. It's just too much. All these school-works are driving me insane! This is the only time that I was able to squeeze in blogging even though I was able to go online at least once each day. And the fact that I'm using another journal... makes me lazy to go online and type my thoughts. Yes, another journal... the old fashioned one. I dont want to call it a diary ;p Its too... girly? lol. You know, all these "Dear Diary" crap of the young girls. No offense to those who still use 'em.
*****
Can you believe that they are planning on 'squeezing' me in the varsity team even without a TRYOUT?! Damn them! It's not that I dont want to be part of it, it's just unfair. And the fact that they are already complete even without me, they are planning on replacing someone with me. So it means that they will not decide on my position. I think they will remove someone that is the least 'best' and I will take whatever position they have. Also the fact that the only position that they have seen me play is being the pitcher! I know that position is already taken by someone whom I know is obviously much better than I. I dont know why they insist on putting me on the team. Okay, I'll say that I'm good. But not all the time! I know that they know that! Ive said that to some of them already. But they again insist that Im not what I say I am. But of course Im not actually sure about all this. Ive only heard one side of this argument. I guess I have to wait for friday to actually understand this.
"a potential writer [if she only, only bothers to pursue it]"
Where did that came froooom? *mouth slightly open* So, youre the first one that actually mentioned that. *raise eyebrows*
Waaaaaah! na overwhelm na pala... *snickers* Wala ka pa namang nababasa na gawa ko diba? I mean, wala nga akong ginagawang kung ano man e ;p
*****
Too much. It's just too much. All these school-works are driving me insane! This is the only time that I was able to squeeze in blogging even though I was able to go online at least once each day. And the fact that I'm using another journal... makes me lazy to go online and type my thoughts. Yes, another journal... the old fashioned one. I dont want to call it a diary ;p Its too... girly? lol. You know, all these "Dear Diary" crap of the young girls. No offense to those who still use 'em.
*****
Can you believe that they are planning on 'squeezing' me in the varsity team even without a TRYOUT?! Damn them! It's not that I dont want to be part of it, it's just unfair. And the fact that they are already complete even without me, they are planning on replacing someone with me. So it means that they will not decide on my position. I think they will remove someone that is the least 'best' and I will take whatever position they have. Also the fact that the only position that they have seen me play is being the pitcher! I know that position is already taken by someone whom I know is obviously much better than I. I dont know why they insist on putting me on the team. Okay, I'll say that I'm good. But not all the time! I know that they know that! Ive said that to some of them already. But they again insist that Im not what I say I am. But of course Im not actually sure about all this. Ive only heard one side of this argument. I guess I have to wait for friday to actually understand this.
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
Kam chan my dear victim, as the dictionary had told you already my precise point that a writer is anyone who writes... let me ask you: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING EVERYTIME YOU FREAKIN ENCODE A BLOG ENTRY??????? AND YOU HAVE THE ERM..AUDACITY TO ASK ME IF I...I REPEAT HAVE SEEN ANY OF YOUR F***inly GOOD WORKS???? *calms down* What I mean is that just looking at your poems, the way you write I practically could spot the writer hiding somewhere there. The passion blooms, the crimson rose that buds out of someone who wants to express their vehement on paper/ on *ahem* "dear diary"s and then after that YOU have created a utopia of your own...The passion comes on later but the writing has started long ago :] if you only, only nurture it><
Hey about the varsity thing...I know I don't have any business on that topic but I agree with you...that is...seting aside that the rumor goes like this "alam niyo ba ang galing niyan si Kamille" o kaya "Si Kamille? Magaling yan..." hahaha oh well its always up to my victim's desire to be part of the *AHEM* varsity or not....
Once again.....I the alter ego of your friend the angel-vamp who stalks you LONGS FOR YOUR BLOOD...as Lles is my little vampire YOU ARE MY LITTLE WEREWOLF *transforms into bi-chan again* *boinks out* *runs for her life before Kam chan decides to dissect her/ send her off to mars* *exits*
Post a Comment
<< Home