Too tired. Im just too damn tired. Who isnt anyway? School works. Damn too much. And now, our quarterly tests are next week already. So...its study study study again with me. And I just woke up a couple of hours ago. Strangely enough, Ive slept earlier last night but still I woke up around noon. My body's too damn tired, that's what. Left a little late from softball yesterday. *nods* Yeah, part of the varsity... but a substitute? *shrugs* I dont get them. Oh well. I dont care much, anyway. At least I'd get some training even though Im not gonna play too much.
Oh God, help me study. Help me.
Still have the frog project to do. I SIMPLY HATE ALL MY GROUPMATES!!! ALL.OF.THEM. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE PROJECT. I HAVE TO DO MOST OF THE DAMN WORK!! SEE THE WORD MOST? ONE DID THE RAFT. THE BLOODY FREAKING EASY RAFT!!! AND SHE SAID TO ME. " Bahala ka na dyan!" FUCK THEM. FUCK ALL OF THEM.
GO TO HELL. THE PARASITES...
Oh God, help me study. Help me.
Still have the frog project to do. I SIMPLY HATE ALL MY GROUPMATES!!! ALL.OF.THEM. THEY DONT CARE ABOUT THE PROJECT. I HAVE TO DO MOST OF THE DAMN WORK!! SEE THE WORD MOST? ONE DID THE RAFT. THE BLOODY FREAKING EASY RAFT!!! AND SHE SAID TO ME. " Bahala ka na dyan!" FUCK THEM. FUCK ALL OF THEM.
GO TO HELL. THE PARASITES...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home