Can you believe I slept yesterday right after I ate dinner on the damn floor!! Not the floor really. I was not that sleepy to have slept on the cold hard floor. I have a mattress to sleep on, mind you. I just got a little bit comfortable on the floor.. mattress. And after sleeping for 3 damn hours... I woke up with a small stye located at my right eye! I hope it's not a stye... but it looks like one...and it definitely feels like one. I guess it is one. But I'm still hoping...
*****
Despite the stinging sensation everytime I blink or in other words, simply every single damn minute of the damn day due to the DAMN BLOODY STYE, I was feeling a little more optimistic towards this ordeal of mine. Ha! Good thing I was being attentive to my surroundings! Being attentive and observant does have its perks, doesn't it? We won't be 2 anymore in that Quizbee! It would now become 1 every level!
Oh joy!
Oh Happy Day!!
*****
Im feeling a terrible headache will be coming soon. Stupid Stye...
*****
Despite the stinging sensation everytime I blink or in other words, simply every single damn minute of the damn day due to the DAMN BLOODY STYE, I was feeling a little more optimistic towards this ordeal of mine. Ha! Good thing I was being attentive to my surroundings! Being attentive and observant does have its perks, doesn't it? We won't be 2 anymore in that Quizbee! It would now become 1 every level!
Oh joy!
Oh Happy Day!!
*****
Im feeling a terrible headache will be coming soon. Stupid Stye...
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
truly amazed daw ahhhh.... hmmmm... maybe im not the one who should be the writer here ;)
- you know who i am...
Post a Comment
<< Home