DAMN IT!
I feel so frustrated. Frustrated with nothing! I dont have anything to do! I still have that story to write... but I dont feel productive. God. I dont know what to do! I wanted to cry because of this frustration..
And I cant open the damn GERBER!!!! *laughs evilly* You read that right!! I cant open the damn baby food!!! For your information, I loved that. It just happened that I bought that a few weeks ago.
I do not know what to do. I dont have the patience to do anything! I dont want to read. I dont want...
DAMN IT!
I feel so frustrated. Frustrated with nothing! I dont have anything to do! I still have that story to write... but I dont feel productive. God. I dont know what to do! I wanted to cry because of this frustration..
And I cant open the damn GERBER!!!! *laughs evilly* You read that right!! I cant open the damn baby food!!! For your information, I loved that. It just happened that I bought that a few weeks ago.
I do not know what to do. I dont have the patience to do anything! I dont want to read. I dont want...
DAMN IT!
citius, altius, fortius!

2 Comments:
wahhh its ok Kam chan even if it's not *pats Kam*
O-o erm you actually like gerber? wow that's um...um...new? tweehee wala lang nakakagulat siguro kasi it was imposed on me when I was young that "no gerbies for you, baby damulmul ka na" or "sige ka tataba ka lalo" wahhh adults are so cruel TT wahhh I wanted to talk to you over the phone pero I can't bring myself to do it.---miharu [wahahaha nakakalimutan ko pala sabhing ako to every time I comment sowee]
Yep! I actually love it! The Banana flavour nga lang. Dapat tinawagan mo ko! Boring buhay ko! T.T
Post a Comment
<< Home