Im so sleepy. Ive just woken up actually. And when I saw my computer... it's connected. Ive been trying to connect since 6pm. And when I saw the duration of the internet connection... God! Ive been connected to the net for nearly 3 hours! 3 damn hours went down the drain! Without my knowing!
Ive needed sleep for the past few days. Sleeping so late into the night... then waking up so damn bloody early! Then there's that fact that Ive been doing so many things... And this week, I was able to sleep during the bus ride going to school without my busmates bothering me. I was too sleepy to notice them. But Id rather have them quiet in the morning. And when you sum them all... Of course! Sino bang hindi magkakaganito?!
*****
See... I really need sleep. Ive been staring at my keyboard for a quite few seconds looking for that asterisk sign! But if I go back to sleep now... my long hard waiting for that connection will all go to waste. Id rather stay online than to waste that waiting..
*****
We will have no classes tomorrow! *shouts YAY* I shall sleep tomorrow... again as I really need sleep.
*****
Ive needed sleep for the past few days. Sleeping so late into the night... then waking up so damn bloody early! Then there's that fact that Ive been doing so many things... And this week, I was able to sleep during the bus ride going to school without my busmates bothering me. I was too sleepy to notice them. But Id rather have them quiet in the morning. And when you sum them all... Of course! Sino bang hindi magkakaganito?!
*****
See... I really need sleep. Ive been staring at my keyboard for a quite few seconds looking for that asterisk sign! But if I go back to sleep now... my long hard waiting for that connection will all go to waste. Id rather stay online than to waste that waiting..
*****
We will have no classes tomorrow! *shouts YAY* I shall sleep tomorrow... again as I really need sleep.
*****
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home