...Im totally bored. Ive got nothing to do. No homeworks...no papers...no quizzes...no tests... Im already missing school!! School was just several hours ago... and now I can't find anything useful to do! So how am I be able to survive summer if I cant live through just several hours after school?!
So here's what ive been doing... Of course you're not blind. Ive change the background...Since I dont have any idea about html... Pinagtiyagaan ko na lang ang photoshop! And I liked the result... even though it's not good... Astig pa rin! But I dont have any idea to keep it in proper shape... its supposed to be like that actually. The background is really 800 x 600 pixels... But it wont properly fit... And i dont have any idea why...
Aayusin ko na lang ang font color...para di mahirap basahin.
So here's what ive been doing... Of course you're not blind. Ive change the background...Since I dont have any idea about html... Pinagtiyagaan ko na lang ang photoshop! And I liked the result... even though it's not good... Astig pa rin! But I dont have any idea to keep it in proper shape... its supposed to be like that actually. The background is really 800 x 600 pixels... But it wont properly fit... And i dont have any idea why...
Aayusin ko na lang ang font color...para di mahirap basahin.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home