Everybody assumed that I enjoyed my birthday yesterday. Well, to be frank, I wasnt able to enjoy it...with everything going on here...how could I not? Even though we[my family and my parent's neighbors'/friends' family] went to Lake Caliraya, Laguna, everybody except for the younger ones was deeply in worry... Actually, we should have had one more family with us...but nobody expected that something will go wrong... my friend's mother passed away yesterday. Please pray for her soul and of course for the family she left behind... God, I cant actually imagine how hard this is for my friend. She's just the same age as I am...and she has 2 younger siblings. And the middle one was even excited about going with us to Laguna...he didnt even knew at that time what was happening to their mom... and the little one, she's only four, for goodness' sake! But she was able to understand their situation...
friend: "Mama's sleeping.. She's with baby angel already...Binabantayan niya si baby angel..."
so at this time everybody was crying...then suddenly the little one hugged my friend firmly...then when my friend looked at her sister, she saw that she was crying too...
friend: "bakit ka umiiyak? naintindihan mo na ba?"
sister: "umiiyak kasi kayo eh.."
friend: "hindi nga.. bakit ka nga umiiyak?"
sister: "...patay na si mama eh..."
Life...is full of sudden things that is so shocking... Nakakalungkot talaga ang nangyari...Nakakaawa yung kaibigan ko at pamilya niya... I just hope everything will turn alright despite the fact that they lost their mother...
*****
A few days ago... I received a text message from coach.joy...so sudden actually, didnt expect that... we exchanged a few messages...then she offered to continue coaching me in pitching! Waaaah! a dream come true nga naman...
*****
I still dont want to read Jane Eyre and Macbeth... even though we have an assignment regarding those books...damn it...
friend: "Mama's sleeping.. She's with baby angel already...Binabantayan niya si baby angel..."
so at this time everybody was crying...then suddenly the little one hugged my friend firmly...then when my friend looked at her sister, she saw that she was crying too...
friend: "bakit ka umiiyak? naintindihan mo na ba?"
sister: "umiiyak kasi kayo eh.."
friend: "hindi nga.. bakit ka nga umiiyak?"
sister: "...patay na si mama eh..."
Life...is full of sudden things that is so shocking... Nakakalungkot talaga ang nangyari...Nakakaawa yung kaibigan ko at pamilya niya... I just hope everything will turn alright despite the fact that they lost their mother...
*****
A few days ago... I received a text message from coach.joy...so sudden actually, didnt expect that... we exchanged a few messages...then she offered to continue coaching me in pitching! Waaaah! a dream come true nga naman...
*****
I still dont want to read Jane Eyre and Macbeth... even though we have an assignment regarding those books...damn it...
citius, altius, fortius!

4 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
With all sincerity please offer my condolences to your friend. I don't think losing your mother is a simple down in her life; rather it might have been a plunge. Kung kaibigan ko rin siya o kakilala Kam please be her human railing for me.
she's a neighbor, actually. ang tibay nga niya eh... *sigh*
whew buti na lang matibay siya. But still the same like what Lles said look out for her :]]] [hindi ko na ata kailangang sabihin yon eh ;}]
Post a Comment
<< Home