Im dead tired. Im hungry. and Im damn sleepy.
Last night was one of the most "grrr" nights Ive ever had. All I wanted to was to succumb to slumber. To once again attain the peace and quiet that every damn stupid night have to offer. The little devil got a itsy bitsy haywire or something. She kept on crying and crying and crying...you get the picture. I cant sleep. God, oh how I hate high pitched screams. I wanted to sleep after all the usual stuff I do. But she kept on bawling...from 10 in the eve to 12 midnight. and that was when I was finally able to sleep with my pillow crushed to my face to muffle the scream the little devil was making. So i dont know when the little devil had finally decided to shut her mouth and sleep...like normal babies do...hehe...
Im bored. I have nothing to do but read Jane Eyre.
I dont know how I feel towards school. I dont deny the fact that I still hate to go back to school. We're juniors already. We have to bloody prepare for the damn college exams. So no more horsing around... and be serious. more serious than last year. We cant joke around than usual, I guess. Have to study...study and damn study. And plus the fact that I dont like the majority teachers that will end up with us... Hopefully...a certain teacher would be transfered to grade 1 or somethind. I dont want my grades to sink just because your handwriting is stupidly horrible. And Ive heard you need...desperately need to recite at least once every meeting to be able to have satisfying results. Damn it! Siya lang atang gurong ang alam kong ganun ka lala!! Eeeep...Does typing her/his character here makes me liable for expulsion? lol Hope not. Definitely not...
So...I need to buy school supplies again. I just remembered that I have a list tucked away somewhere here in my blog...
Decisions...Decisions... Should I use an expandable folder? How bout a clear book? or something that has no division?
Last year I decided to use an expandable folder. But it turned out to be not practical. for me anyway. I am not the type to always organize my things. I kept on dumping my LPs anywhere inside. And it was hard to located it if needed...I kept on losing my LPs...But long folders and long envelopes are fortunately able to fit inside...
Last last year I decided to try and use a clear folder/book. And it was more impratical than using an expandable folder. It was hard for me to reach inside the stupid plastic and get whatever paper needed. And since the papers are held with a plastic with a hole only on top... its really hard to located them...the older papers. Here, long folders and long envelope are not narrow enough to fit inside a plastic filler.
Some time ago during 7th grade, i think...I used a no division folder. Its not really a paper folder. Anyway...it was okay...But still impractical. Since it has no division...there's still a downside to that, right? I just have to dump my LPs anywhere I like...then long folders and long envelopes are not short enough to fit inside that.
Well, and there's still those hard plastic something... but it gets easily damaged...when stepped on. Its hard to organize...since its just a sort of rectangular box.
WHAT TO BUY?! Damn it...
And there's still the matter regarding notebooks. I dont know what kind of notebook shall i buy! Binder? Spiral? Filler?
I used a binder last year and the year after that. It first turned out okay. But after that when teachers kept on talking, our binders werent able to hold out too many fillers. I have to stick together subjects that has 3-5 filler notebooks. And in the end the only subjects left were THE...Health...Grrr...
Spiral notebooks...the only thing I hate about them is that they take too much space inside my bag! And oftentimes a lot of pages are wasted since not every teacher are talkative...lol
Filler? This is the option I was thinking of trying this year. Just plain fillers...without the stupid binder. But...I thought that maybe it'll get lost too easily.
*sigh* i need professional help...
Last night was one of the most "grrr" nights Ive ever had. All I wanted to was to succumb to slumber. To once again attain the peace and quiet that every damn stupid night have to offer. The little devil got a itsy bitsy haywire or something. She kept on crying and crying and crying...you get the picture. I cant sleep. God, oh how I hate high pitched screams. I wanted to sleep after all the usual stuff I do. But she kept on bawling...from 10 in the eve to 12 midnight. and that was when I was finally able to sleep with my pillow crushed to my face to muffle the scream the little devil was making. So i dont know when the little devil had finally decided to shut her mouth and sleep...like normal babies do...hehe...
Im bored. I have nothing to do but read Jane Eyre.
I dont know how I feel towards school. I dont deny the fact that I still hate to go back to school. We're juniors already. We have to bloody prepare for the damn college exams. So no more horsing around... and be serious. more serious than last year. We cant joke around than usual, I guess. Have to study...study and damn study. And plus the fact that I dont like the majority teachers that will end up with us... Hopefully...a certain teacher would be transfered to grade 1 or somethind. I dont want my grades to sink just because your handwriting is stupidly horrible. And Ive heard you need...desperately need to recite at least once every meeting to be able to have satisfying results. Damn it! Siya lang atang gurong ang alam kong ganun ka lala!! Eeeep...Does typing her/his character here makes me liable for expulsion? lol Hope not. Definitely not...
So...I need to buy school supplies again. I just remembered that I have a list tucked away somewhere here in my blog...
Decisions...Decisions... Should I use an expandable folder? How bout a clear book? or something that has no division?
Last year I decided to use an expandable folder. But it turned out to be not practical. for me anyway. I am not the type to always organize my things. I kept on dumping my LPs anywhere inside. And it was hard to located it if needed...I kept on losing my LPs...But long folders and long envelopes are fortunately able to fit inside...
Last last year I decided to try and use a clear folder/book. And it was more impratical than using an expandable folder. It was hard for me to reach inside the stupid plastic and get whatever paper needed. And since the papers are held with a plastic with a hole only on top... its really hard to located them...the older papers. Here, long folders and long envelope are not narrow enough to fit inside a plastic filler.
Some time ago during 7th grade, i think...I used a no division folder. Its not really a paper folder. Anyway...it was okay...But still impractical. Since it has no division...there's still a downside to that, right? I just have to dump my LPs anywhere I like...then long folders and long envelopes are not short enough to fit inside that.
Well, and there's still those hard plastic something... but it gets easily damaged...when stepped on. Its hard to organize...since its just a sort of rectangular box.
WHAT TO BUY?! Damn it...
And there's still the matter regarding notebooks. I dont know what kind of notebook shall i buy! Binder? Spiral? Filler?
I used a binder last year and the year after that. It first turned out okay. But after that when teachers kept on talking, our binders werent able to hold out too many fillers. I have to stick together subjects that has 3-5 filler notebooks. And in the end the only subjects left were THE...Health...Grrr...
Spiral notebooks...the only thing I hate about them is that they take too much space inside my bag! And oftentimes a lot of pages are wasted since not every teacher are talkative...lol
Filler? This is the option I was thinking of trying this year. Just plain fillers...without the stupid binder. But...I thought that maybe it'll get lost too easily.
*sigh* i need professional help...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home