Im wearing my eyeglasses right now...And its damn annoying. It keeps on sliding down my nose. and here i was thanking the heavens that I got rid of my old one ages ago...now this ones acting old already...grr...and now i have to dig up my old habit of pushing up my eyeglasses to keep it from falling down...i mean sliding...
I decided after posting my previous entry to at least try and read one of the required books for the incoming school year... It was easy...lol...even though Im not that comfortable in reading Jane Eyre's style...I tried and Im now at the 12th chapter! Hurrayy for me! The author's style is what i can say is somewhat British... From what a teacher told us, whom i cant remember, the british has this way of beating around the bush...saying a lot of things that means the same thing. The style is not what I like. I tend to skip those parts wherein theres a lot of descriptions of the places there...and using prolix words are not even helping! Hah...I got you there, havent I? I read that prolix word at a hp fanfic days ago...hehe...now im applying the words I read here...
Suddenly my cousin just popped my neice[yikes...tita na ako] in the room i was staying in. That was gently popped...mind you. So after being bored to death of reading Jane Eyre...I saw that Gabby was awake and stretching her limbs like there was no tomorrow!! She kept on kicking...lol and raising her hands as if she was in some sort of religious praising thing. Then I assumed that she was hungry so I fed her with her milk...and she just doesnt want it! I just cant understand babies... But she kept on opening her mouth... then her face got red...her eyebrows got wrinkled[whatever that term is]...then the high pitch scream came next! I just cant leave her there lying on the bed, can I? So i cradle her even though I had no idea how to hold a baby properly! She kept on crying and I started to screaamm! I shouted for my mom who wasnt nearby! I tried and tried to coax her to suck the bottle...but she wont! A smell suddenly came by...an idea popped in my mind and I tried to peep inside the diaper...And i found the guilty culprit...BWISET! Kaya pala umiiyak ang bata dahil may laman na and diaper niya.. So...my mom came and did the dirty work...ha! Salvation at last!
Babies...*shakes head* who can understand them really?
Ooookey...Something weird is happening to my bro... He's cold and clammy and he complains of having a headache and stomache...since yesterday...so now what? Im no doctor!
School...Someone told me that our first day is June 13? is that accurate? I was hoping it would be a wednesday or something...after all...we got off school at mar 22!! We deserve a longer break! haha...and that means a later start... Erm... I still dont know if my old school uniform still fits... oh damn it... i need to buy new white shoes...you could say that it skin is falling off... My old school shoes still fits fine...so i guess i wont be buying anything new in my uniform...that is if my red uniform still fits... Im wondering what kind of notebook should i be using this school year? The binder seems to be not that practical...based on experience, anyway...since the only subjects that are on the binder are the non acad ones... do you think I'll just buy those spiral ones for the major subjects and a small binder for the non acad? God... decision making process again!!! damn it...Help me here would you?
I decided after posting my previous entry to at least try and read one of the required books for the incoming school year... It was easy...lol...even though Im not that comfortable in reading Jane Eyre's style...I tried and Im now at the 12th chapter! Hurrayy for me! The author's style is what i can say is somewhat British... From what a teacher told us, whom i cant remember, the british has this way of beating around the bush...saying a lot of things that means the same thing. The style is not what I like. I tend to skip those parts wherein theres a lot of descriptions of the places there...and using prolix words are not even helping! Hah...I got you there, havent I? I read that prolix word at a hp fanfic days ago...hehe...now im applying the words I read here...
Suddenly my cousin just popped my neice[yikes...tita na ako] in the room i was staying in. That was gently popped...mind you. So after being bored to death of reading Jane Eyre...I saw that Gabby was awake and stretching her limbs like there was no tomorrow!! She kept on kicking...lol and raising her hands as if she was in some sort of religious praising thing. Then I assumed that she was hungry so I fed her with her milk...and she just doesnt want it! I just cant understand babies... But she kept on opening her mouth... then her face got red...her eyebrows got wrinkled[whatever that term is]...then the high pitch scream came next! I just cant leave her there lying on the bed, can I? So i cradle her even though I had no idea how to hold a baby properly! She kept on crying and I started to screaamm! I shouted for my mom who wasnt nearby! I tried and tried to coax her to suck the bottle...but she wont! A smell suddenly came by...an idea popped in my mind and I tried to peep inside the diaper...And i found the guilty culprit...BWISET! Kaya pala umiiyak ang bata dahil may laman na and diaper niya.. So...my mom came and did the dirty work...ha! Salvation at last!
Babies...*shakes head* who can understand them really?
Ooookey...Something weird is happening to my bro... He's cold and clammy and he complains of having a headache and stomache...since yesterday...so now what? Im no doctor!
School...Someone told me that our first day is June 13? is that accurate? I was hoping it would be a wednesday or something...after all...we got off school at mar 22!! We deserve a longer break! haha...and that means a later start... Erm... I still dont know if my old school uniform still fits... oh damn it... i need to buy new white shoes...you could say that it skin is falling off... My old school shoes still fits fine...so i guess i wont be buying anything new in my uniform...that is if my red uniform still fits... Im wondering what kind of notebook should i be using this school year? The binder seems to be not that practical...based on experience, anyway...since the only subjects that are on the binder are the non acad ones... do you think I'll just buy those spiral ones for the major subjects and a small binder for the non acad? God... decision making process again!!! damn it...Help me here would you?
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home