Oh God. I cant believe i was able to finish Jane Eyre just a few minutes ago! despite my headaches while reading the damn book, i forced myself in finishing it! Aha! Willpower is really something powerful...can make impossible things happen!
Now, I only have Macbeth and Noli left for me to read.. Mind you, I wont read the actual text from Macbeth...it will be direct suicide if i'll do so... I'll just cheat and read summaries from the world wide web. *grins evilly* I have no patience in reading damn Shakespeare's work unless required! I'll have to wait till the fourth quarter til i start reading the damn book... and Noli, you ask? Ha...I'll try...that's the best thing to say... I cant promise anything, can i? especially if it is impossible...
*sigh* I dont want to go to school...still too early...
Now, I only have Macbeth and Noli left for me to read.. Mind you, I wont read the actual text from Macbeth...it will be direct suicide if i'll do so... I'll just cheat and read summaries from the world wide web. *grins evilly* I have no patience in reading damn Shakespeare's work unless required! I'll have to wait till the fourth quarter til i start reading the damn book... and Noli, you ask? Ha...I'll try...that's the best thing to say... I cant promise anything, can i? especially if it is impossible...
*sigh* I dont want to go to school...still too early...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home