Quote of the Day:
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fireburn and cauldron bubble.
Double, double toil and trouble;
Fireburn and cauldron bubble.
(Macbeth 4.1)
Waha.. Dont mind me. I just wanted a quote for the day! Even though i just started it now... maybe this is the first and last time you'll see me doing something like that... maybe next time you'll see me posting 'Hunk of the day' or something...*evil smirk* Just joking... I will not post something like that, mind you! You'll see that when hell goes dead cold! or if...somebody hacks into this account...hehe...weird.
The day i was able to finish the oh-so-boring Jane Eyre...I was able to read Macbeth afterwards.. I was able to understand it... first time actually. Ngayon lang ako nakaintindi ng Shakespeare ng sobrang isahan lang...I mean on the first read. Oddly enough, I was amused by reading the damn thing. Yep. I was amused. Who wouldnt be? Macbeth here kept on killing people just to be kept king...and that was because of the stupid weird witches' prophecy...and in the end he himself was killed. Ha...nice? Definitely. I guess that was one of the most easy Shakespeare Ive read.
And Im in chapter 4 of Noli Me Tangere... And im thankful, again, since Noli is not...I repeat...is not Balagtas-ish[new word] *smirk*... Hindi siya makata!!! Bwahahahaha! Finalllly! Dont mind me... All my fellow juniors would somehow feel the same way after reading the first line of the novel. But...300+ pages is not what I would consider something to be thankful for!! But still...
Softball! Im again into my softball madness...*faints*
13 days till the start of the SY...and i havent bought my school supplies...damn it
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home