I know it.. I just know it! Somebody out there hates me terribly! I swear somebody declared this day as "anti-kamille day". Well, maybe not...How bout "anti-training day"?! But still! Some freaking people...er..elements...out there are against me! We were forced to cancel out the training because of the blasted stupid rain! And when did it rain?! Right when were about to reach UP! How nice... And look out there... I feel like the sun's mocking me... There is not a singlee drop of rain! Ha! Damn you rain...
twice already...we should have started yesterday...well, yesterday...coach has some sort of meeting...training cant be pushed through...I dont blame her...and today...waaaaaah! I.HATE.RAIN!
And because we have nothing to do... we decided to go to the bookstore...wow...happy day... and im still not sure which subjects will require a separate notebook. Stupid...
*looks out the window* I cant determine whether or not the sky is clear...or are the clouds just bluish today? Or...is it my eyes?
Oh yes...some entity really does not want me to continue... why of all the blasted hours...the weather has to pick the time when were about to train?! there are 24 damn hours in a day!!Stupid weather... What a way to start the month eh?
I need to wear my eyeglasses again. My head ached a while ago during "supplies-shopping"...grrr... stupid astigmatism...damn it.
12 more days before school starts...
Im being deprived of softball...why?! because of a stupid blasted damn freaking rain.
twice already...we should have started yesterday...well, yesterday...coach has some sort of meeting...training cant be pushed through...I dont blame her...and today...waaaaaah! I.HATE.RAIN!
And because we have nothing to do... we decided to go to the bookstore...wow...happy day... and im still not sure which subjects will require a separate notebook. Stupid...
*looks out the window* I cant determine whether or not the sky is clear...or are the clouds just bluish today? Or...is it my eyes?
Oh yes...some entity really does not want me to continue... why of all the blasted hours...the weather has to pick the time when were about to train?! there are 24 damn hours in a day!!Stupid weather... What a way to start the month eh?
I need to wear my eyeglasses again. My head ached a while ago during "supplies-shopping"...grrr... stupid astigmatism...damn it.
12 more days before school starts...
Im being deprived of softball...why?! because of a stupid blasted damn freaking rain.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home