This is the only day I found myself having a lot of free time to do whatever I like. Well, I actually don’t know if we need to do something important for school tomorrow. And I was supposed to be still at school training. Damn it. And here I thought that everything is sailing smoothly. But no… it seems like everything is going down the stupid damn drain. The visual plan for the varsity was disapproved!!! But…there is still a possibility of having the varsity team approved…as long as we can find a teacher who is knowledgeable of the sport and who is damn willing to stay after classes to assist us in training. So now what? We have…about 3 PE teachers…only. I think. 1 is unavailable for she is already with the basketball varsity…and the 2 others…are not in my opinion that….erm…you know. Not that…erm…. Grrr. Anyway…we can still get a teacher who is not a PE teacher…but the question now is WHO?! Damn it… We have two other choices… one is a prep teacher…who was a varsity member before, mind you…and the other is knowledgeable enough… Bakit kasi hindi kami pwedeng maghire na lang!! Stupid them…
*****
Er...please pray for a good weather 'kay? I need one...not just one...but a lot of good weather!! waaaah! Weird...
I want to read BOOK 6 of HP NOW!! waaaah! A lot of spoilers.... I can't take them... They're too much to handle...T.T
You must be good!!! dont be dark please! I want you to be goood! Go back to the light please? pleaaase?
*****
Er...please pray for a good weather 'kay? I need one...not just one...but a lot of good weather!! waaaah! Weird...
I want to read BOOK 6 of HP NOW!! waaaah! A lot of spoilers.... I can't take them... They're too much to handle...T.T
You must be good!!! dont be dark please! I want you to be goood! Go back to the light please? pleaaase?
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home