wahahaha! Salvation is finally mine! My oh so wonderful father did something to this pc and now i could connect at any time i want! mwahah! But of course...its not that as fast as before before...but definitely much more faster than before...gets? at least now i could enjoy 12 kpbs connection! *grins*
This time Im more determined in being physically fit...way more determined! i was a little bit determined last summer but i just didnt have the will power to actually continue it. ;p Isang beses lang ako nakapag jog last summer, nakakatamad naman talaga eh but this school year i'll do it daily...well if not daily maybe thrice - four times a week...:D Dont you dare think im doing this to become thin...lol Hmmm...maybe thats a quarter of the reason... I am kinda chubby, you know... *punches you* ;p Im just want to strengthen my stamina ;p and of course to burn those blasted fat! atsaka its healthy, obviously you know that already. mind you, i still eat a lot...if not a lot then more than usual. ;p at least im toning my muscles...haha...and besides if im going to take pitching seriously then i must really be in top shape. And jogging gives me this wonderful feeling, for lack of a better word. I don’t know how to describe it… the first time I did it this school year…god, all my muscles were in scrutinizing pain! I cant even bend to touch my toes… at least now my muscles got a little immune to jogging…the only thing I don’t like is I kept on running after my breath…tama ba yun? Hindi ata eh… pauso ;p haha!
speaking of which, ang bait talaga ng Diyos sa akin nung Biyernes! Pinag bigyan niya ako! Siguro sinasabi niya sa isipan niya...imagine it with a deep slow bass voice…"Last week hindi ka nakapag train...kaya ngayon pag bibigyan kita! voila!" POOF! *clouds of dusts appear* No rain for the day! XD
And here i thought everything would turn out fine. but no...after clubs i hurriedly went to our school bus to deposit my bulging backpack and desperately called up my mom... but nooo...hindi pa siya nakakaalis ng bahay. and god! that is one of the things i really dislike about her! mind you, hate is is such a deep emotion... i dont want to hate. ;p I hate…erm…*erase erase* dislike it when she’s late! She’s always late! So…I got picked up at about what…4pm?! That’s an hour later than our dismissal time! And I thought we would be on time for a change. And to make matters worse…I left my water bottle at school! I discovered that horrible news after jogging! Last meeting I left my ponytail…now a water bottle…damn it… ala na talagang mas lala pa dito. So I had to endure dehydration throughout our training! Mind you, I love training… but without any liquid to quench my thirst?! *shakes head*
But during clubs…damn it… I performed rather horribly! And I mean horrible. And to quote msV “Ang panget ng pitches mo kanina” haha! Her declaration was too frank in my opinion…;p
Pero totoo naman. ANG.PANGET. I kept on throwing wild pitches…and when I say wild.. I mean WILD! But I just cant understand why I cant throw properly during clubs but during training I can. Weird… It just shows that I desperately need training… coachJ even mentioned that I should join ILLAM if given the opportunity. And I think she would really find a way for me to join. I don’t know if im ready for something like that actually. She said I need experience and I agree with her on that…pero ILLAM!? *shudders* If I know… isang butil lang ako ng bigas kung ikukumpara sa mga naglalaro doon. And to think most of the members…[I think] are even younger than i… Kakahiya… ;p Well…good luck to me…
Nga pala…the ones below are the posts I made when I could connect to the net…
*****
[8:27am@06.10.05]
Oka-ay... There I was lying on the damn bed...waiting for sleep to take me in.. and since i cant damn sleep...i kept on chanting, silently of course. Mom would've kicked me out if i did it outloud.. tapos sinabayan ko pa ng pag wave ng aking kamay...siguradong pinatalsik ako sa kwarto..
"Lord, please huwag umulan bukas...Lord, sana di nakalimutan ni coach na may training kami...Lord, huwag umulan bukas...kahit after umulan ng todo lakas huwag lang sa umaga...Lord, sana maalala ni coach...Lord...please!"
Waha...and now? Look! God had answered my every prayer! Yes, coach didnt forget... Yes, it didnt damn rain... I even saw a whole rainbow when I looked out my window...but no... I forgot to ask not to rain during the night...I forgot the stupid freaking mud! And yet again...training was cancelled...
May mas lala pa ba? Oo nga walang ulan...pero hindi eh..ayaw talaga... lulubog paa namin pag nagtrain kami! Hindi pa nga naguumpisa ang school year...naligo naman ako sa putik... How damn nice... Pero may positive rin akong natamo dito eh... matututunan ko na rin sa wakas ang mag commute.. mula school hanggang UP
Pero Im happy. Im extremely happy. I dont need to explain here why...you just have to guess the reason behind my extreme happiness!
Ha! Isang malaking HA! *inserts villain evil laugh mode here* BWAHAHAHAHA! *hands on hips while cracking my head off* I dont have to freaking cram anymore!! And I certainly dont call it cramming! Cramming would be doing it during the school year...and after all...it is a summer assignment...HA! I did it! Wahaha! I finally DID it! Natapos ko na rin sa waaaaaaaaakas ang bwiset na english assignment! Hindi na ako magaalala pa! But the only thing Im worried about..is that its written in pencil..do you think they'll take off points because its not written in a damn ink? Hope not...
3 more damn days...school na. we have to go back to the same routine again. and urgh...i'll arrive home last again.
I guess school wont be too bad, right? even though 3rd year is branded as the worst year ever in high school.. But Ive heard 3rd wasnt that bad...was it? They were still saying 4th is the worst year... And they were wrong about second year...2nd year was hell. and that was branded as the easiest in hs... if 2nd year is hell i wonder which level in hell we'll reach in 3rd...
*****
[8:48pm@6.12.05]
Tomorrow's a free day. I still dont know kung matutuloy kami sa training...since ala ngang pasok tomorrow. non-working holiday eh, independence day...ngayon... Siguro naman kahit sila coach alang pasok... Most likely na hindi nga matutuloy, i dont think na gusto ni coach na sa UP na lang siya magstambay buong araw diba?
Speaking of which, nag set na ng araw at oras si coach. twice na kami magtetrain starting...hopefully...HOPEFULLY this week. weekday siya...so kailangan ko na talagang matutong magcommute. hindi ko pa nga alam kung paano eh...I mean, mula sa school. Directly mula sa school. yung alam ko pa nga eh hindi pumapayag ang guard na paalisin yung studyante pag alang letter eh... So parang I have to present a letter every week? darn. [taglish? haha.] Pero andun ang experience eh. at gusto kong maranasan yun. since hindi ako pwedeng sumabay sa school bus...kasi naman ako ba naman ang HULING hinahatid...at kahit bumaba ako sa marcos high-way, padilim na noh sa sobrang katagalan ng mga busmates... So anong kailangang matutunan? ang magcommute…mag-isa Iniisip nyo na mahirap toh? Think again. Mas malala si kyra...diba kyra? siya sa malate...o makati...pero siya marunong na siya... hindi na mahirap para sa kanya yun...sa akin...UP at di ako marunong. Paano kaya noh? ‘ba malay ko… pauwi rin eh magcocommute rin…
Kung titingnan mo nga naman…magpapasukan na eh hindi pa kami nakakasimula! Tas ma-ulan pa ang panahon…ala na talaga ang mas lalala…*shakes head*
Siguro nagtataka kayo na salita ako nang salita tungkol sa commute…well, buti naman at pinayagan ako. Of course…tuturuan muna nila ako noh! Mind you, kaya kong magcommute na may kasama…problema ko pag mag-isa na ko. Baka mapadpad pa ko sa kabilang dako ng maynila noh!
Eh ano pa nga bang pwedeng gawin kundi tumunganga na lang. Binabasa ko na nga uli yung 'Bata, Bata..Pano ka ginawa?' sa sobrang wala nang magawa. at ngayon hindi pa rin nawawala ang malaking topak ng computer na toh. hindi nga ako maka post sa sobrang bagal ng connection. Biruin nyo...2.4 kbps ang bilis! e dapat 32 o 56 yun! hindi ko pa malaman kung ano nga ba ang dahilan ng pagkatopak nito...
Nung 'sang araw nga eh, nakigamit ako sa kapatid ko. at least doon kahit 12 kbps ang bilis nakakasurf pa rin ako noh! Kahit ba…singit nang singit ang makulet kong kapatid eh… tama bang sa kung kelan ako makikigamit eh dun pa niya aayusin mga mp3 niya? at bakit naman kasi bigla na lang toh nagkaron ng topak eh. Hindi ko naman maituturo na ‘sang virus may kasalanan eh pare pareho naman pinupuntahan ko na mga websites!
Ha! Nakakatuwa nga eh. Kahit papano may nangyari ring maganda sa buhay ko… syempre recent. Nakabili ako…FINALLY ng… *drumrolls* …isang pares ng gala shoes! Well, gusto ko lang na malaman niyo na mahirap ang maghanap ng isang sapatos na tulad nun sa size ng paa ko. Hmph! Eh kahit naman ang klase ng sapatos ang hirap nang hanapin. Kasi ba naman…nag –ala ahas na yung lumang sapatos ko! Namamalat na! Ang problema lang nun… syempre hindi pwedeng magregenerate ang skin ang isang sapatos. Kung pwede lang talagang pinturahan ng puti ang ganung sapatos eh! Ang laki na siguro ang matitipid ko!
Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Eh parang iba na ko magsulat. Sulat hindi pisikal na sulat…ang paraan ng pagsulat ang tinutukoy ko ano. Nahawa na ata ako kay Lualhati eh. Heh. Naalala ko kung gano ako nagulat nang nalaman ko na babae pala siya! lol. Para siyang lalaki eh. Haha!
May oras talaga na parang ang sarap na umalis sa bahay. Magkaroon ng sariling buhay na ala na ang pamilya sa tabi mo.. ang makukulet mong pamilya. Paminsan talaga hindi mo maintindihan ang mga nasa isip nila. Dalawang beses na nga ako napagalitan kanina eh. Para tuloy ako yung lumalabas na black sheep ng pamilya. Lahat ng nangyayaring masama eh sakin sinisisi... Ako na lang nakikitang masama. Langya talaga.. parang wala ring kwenta yung pag aaral ng maigi eh! Tas laging pabor sila sa kapatid ko…ang laging sinasabi nila na ang cynical ko raw masyado. Tungo sa kapatid ko, anyway. Hindi man lang nila naisip na ang mga ginagawa nila eh parang spinospoil nila siya. Lalo na nanay ko. Hindi man lang siya maging stricto kahit miminsan dun. Tingnan niyo ha…buong araw siya na nasa harap ng playstation AT computer…mula sa pag gising niya sa umaga at sa gabi yun ang ginagawa niya. ala man lang gawing curfew. Okay lang siguro na mag ganyan siya basta ginagawa niya mga homework niya diba? Pero hindi eh… tas ako pa napapagalitan pag pinagsasabihan ko kapatid ko! Well…to hell with them!
Hah. Nagiging Lualhati na talaga ako. Napapagaya na talaga ko sa kanya. Basahin nyo gawa niya…nakakatuwa siya! Lalo na talaga yung ‘Bata bata…’. I swear. Mas maganda ang basahin ang libro kesa sa movie. Maraming tinanggal sa movie…eh lagi namang ganun diba? At least sa libro nababasa mo yung naiisip nila. At sobrang nakaka entertain ang libro…
*****
[11:49am@06.13.05]
I swear…something is definitely wrong with this damn house. How could I possibly know if some blasted witch jinxed this house to smell like sardines! Not that it does smell like a couple of tuna splashed with tomato sauce…well, it doesn’t of course! Eh tama bang gawing bahay ampunan ng mga kuting na inambandona ng mga kanilang nanay ‘tong bahay namin. Meron nga akong patagong inaalagaan eh! And damn…it seems like history loves to keep repeating itself, eh? Last year…last summer in fact… I “adopted” a kitten lurking among the grass. I found him before meowing during an anticipated mass at the clubhouse.
Now…I also noticed a kitten lurking during an anticipated mass last Saturday… Damn it. Of all the days of this year why does it have to happen on a Saturday? On an anticipated mass, no less! Bigla biglaang nga lang ‘tong misa eh!
Ah a new knowledge to be added…it seems like kittens are abandoned during the latter part of summer. Well, technically it is still summer for us. Tomorrow is the start of the school year…
At parang may isa pang kuting ang gustong mag pa ampon ah. Ganun din nangyari last summer. Nasa amin na si piwi nang biglang may napapansin na lang ako na mag-inang pusa na naglulurk sa ilalim ng kotse namin… and poof! The damn mother cat left the kitten at our house. Then all of a sudden that kitten dissappeared! And that was after a couple months of stay here… Ano yun? Pinapataba muna ng mga nanay ang mga anak nila dito tapos kukunin na lang nila basta basta? Hindi ata tama yun…*shakes head*
I am totally absolutely extremely *inserts all synonyms here* bored. Kung pwede lang ibaba yung duyan eh.
Hah! I forgot to mention that im currently in a murderous streak! That was triggered when I saw my dad chopping off branches of our fire tree. And saya pala maghawak ng isang itak! Ayun! Nakipatay na rin ako sa mga bwiset na sanga ng aming hindi-pa-namumunga-ng-masasarap-na-bunga puno ng bayabas. Yung masarap lang niya na namunga eh nung unang unang beses. At tapos nun…poof! Puro bulok na binibigay samin.
*****
[9:16pm@062005]
I cant believe I was able to survive the first week of third year hs. Yeah…*nods slowly* especially if one of your teachers is someone like him. Why? Ha! He’s so damn intimidating! I guess this is the year wherein you’re expected to recite all the time…well the thing is …I rarely recite. And this certain teacher is really quite…erm…scary at times. Even if he is rather humorous… but damn it. Ang tindig palang talaga niya…his ‘evil’ smile…brrr…freaky. Really really freaky. But hopefully I’ll be able to get used to him…someday. And hopefully I’ll find the courage to be able to speak in english quite fluently… na memental blank ako pag tinatanong ako eh! Para bang hindi siya nawawalan ng ideya para sa recitation eh! And every single day we have him…for eng and I now I dread eng…if last year I disliked eng because it was…unlike first year’s which is so interesting…now I simply dread it.
Enough of that…blasted topic.
Our school seemed to have agreed to go on a fast pace this year… can you believe that our usual halfdays on the first 3 days were gone? It became a wholeday! Damn it. And the scaa orientation was supposed to take the 2 periods of clubs on the first Friday… they had it on the 2nd day! And luckily…*grins* we had our club selling on that Friday! Wahaha! And…grrrr…ala nang mas lala eh… club selling ended at about…what… mga malapit na mag 4? It was supposed to be 3.20! kaya yun! Sugod sa banyo…bihis…takbo sa bus…hanapin si nanay…at maghanap ng jeep…
Erm…oka-ay… Ive commuted before and of course it was always with a companion. And now…*roll eyes* ayaw akong pakawalan ni inay. Hahaha! It was quite embarrassing when I tried to hand over the payment for the transpo to the driver…hell! That is what ive been accustomed to! You speak the words “mama! Bayad po!” loudly… pero hindi eh. Hindi niya tinanggap. Deadma…NR…DEADMA! Doon pala sa bwiset na manong na nakasabit sa jeep ibabayad yung pera… *shakes head* it was a long ride. Or was it just because I was impatient? And when we got off at katipunan…we had to ask some policemen where were the the jeepneys going inside UP campus… and damn it. Ang sobrang traffic pala sa katipunan. I had an idea before that it was really traffic…but ganun ka-traffic?! and since we had no idea where exactly the track oval is located…my mom had to ask some student where it was…luckily she also dropped off at the same place…area…whatever. And I didn’t know at that time that there were so maaaany sports training at the same moment. And since I didn’t have my eyeglasses on I had a hard time locating coachJ…actually she was the one who spotted us first… she then told me to jog around the oval after I have put my ponytail… *shakes head* in my haste to go to UP I forgot to put inside my bag my ponytail. Even though I saw it…it just didn’t go inside the stupid bag. And I just cant jog around with my hair all over my face, can i? At sa sobrang desperado ko… I used my handkerchief to tie my hair… I was already feeling that coach was getting impatient…that’s why I used a handkerchief. She told me to just jog to a certain point and walk across the field…yep…amidst all the sports here and there. And the path I was to take was between those who were javelin throwing and training in baseball.. ayoko namang matuhog ano…at ayoko ring mataman ng baseball…kaya by the time I reached halfway of the field…I walked like some drunk person…I kept swerving from left to right and in the end…sinita na ko ng mga nag jajavelin throw.. ;p hehe.. kahiya talaga. And when we were starting on catching and throwing…haha! I just cant keep my feet coordination! Mali mali na footwork ko! When the right foot was supposed to be in front…ang left naman ang nasa harap! Panget talaga…;p even my throwing was getting a little haywired...ala na ako sa target. and she showed me a new drill that is quite hard to do... kasi naman ala na nga akong control...ala pang balance. and thats the drill for...balance. i have to do the full motion of the pitch while standing on only ONE leg...nice... i guess it'll help...duh. of course it will...hindi naman ipapagawa sakin yun ni coach kung hindi makakatulong...
This time Im more determined in being physically fit...way more determined! i was a little bit determined last summer but i just didnt have the will power to actually continue it. ;p Isang beses lang ako nakapag jog last summer, nakakatamad naman talaga eh but this school year i'll do it daily...well if not daily maybe thrice - four times a week...:D Dont you dare think im doing this to become thin...lol Hmmm...maybe thats a quarter of the reason... I am kinda chubby, you know... *punches you* ;p Im just want to strengthen my stamina ;p and of course to burn those blasted fat! atsaka its healthy, obviously you know that already. mind you, i still eat a lot...if not a lot then more than usual. ;p at least im toning my muscles...haha...and besides if im going to take pitching seriously then i must really be in top shape. And jogging gives me this wonderful feeling, for lack of a better word. I don’t know how to describe it… the first time I did it this school year…god, all my muscles were in scrutinizing pain! I cant even bend to touch my toes… at least now my muscles got a little immune to jogging…the only thing I don’t like is I kept on running after my breath…tama ba yun? Hindi ata eh… pauso ;p haha!
speaking of which, ang bait talaga ng Diyos sa akin nung Biyernes! Pinag bigyan niya ako! Siguro sinasabi niya sa isipan niya...imagine it with a deep slow bass voice…"Last week hindi ka nakapag train...kaya ngayon pag bibigyan kita! voila!" POOF! *clouds of dusts appear* No rain for the day! XD
And here i thought everything would turn out fine. but no...after clubs i hurriedly went to our school bus to deposit my bulging backpack and desperately called up my mom... but nooo...hindi pa siya nakakaalis ng bahay. and god! that is one of the things i really dislike about her! mind you, hate is is such a deep emotion... i dont want to hate. ;p I hate…erm…*erase erase* dislike it when she’s late! She’s always late! So…I got picked up at about what…4pm?! That’s an hour later than our dismissal time! And I thought we would be on time for a change. And to make matters worse…I left my water bottle at school! I discovered that horrible news after jogging! Last meeting I left my ponytail…now a water bottle…damn it… ala na talagang mas lala pa dito. So I had to endure dehydration throughout our training! Mind you, I love training… but without any liquid to quench my thirst?! *shakes head*
But during clubs…damn it… I performed rather horribly! And I mean horrible. And to quote msV “Ang panget ng pitches mo kanina” haha! Her declaration was too frank in my opinion…;p
Pero totoo naman. ANG.PANGET. I kept on throwing wild pitches…and when I say wild.. I mean WILD! But I just cant understand why I cant throw properly during clubs but during training I can. Weird… It just shows that I desperately need training… coachJ even mentioned that I should join ILLAM if given the opportunity. And I think she would really find a way for me to join. I don’t know if im ready for something like that actually. She said I need experience and I agree with her on that…pero ILLAM!? *shudders* If I know… isang butil lang ako ng bigas kung ikukumpara sa mga naglalaro doon. And to think most of the members…[I think] are even younger than i… Kakahiya… ;p Well…good luck to me…
Nga pala…the ones below are the posts I made when I could connect to the net…
*****
[8:27am@06.10.05]
Oka-ay... There I was lying on the damn bed...waiting for sleep to take me in.. and since i cant damn sleep...i kept on chanting, silently of course. Mom would've kicked me out if i did it outloud.. tapos sinabayan ko pa ng pag wave ng aking kamay...siguradong pinatalsik ako sa kwarto..
"Lord, please huwag umulan bukas...Lord, sana di nakalimutan ni coach na may training kami...Lord, huwag umulan bukas...kahit after umulan ng todo lakas huwag lang sa umaga...Lord, sana maalala ni coach...Lord...please!"
Waha...and now? Look! God had answered my every prayer! Yes, coach didnt forget... Yes, it didnt damn rain... I even saw a whole rainbow when I looked out my window...but no... I forgot to ask not to rain during the night...I forgot the stupid freaking mud! And yet again...training was cancelled...
May mas lala pa ba? Oo nga walang ulan...pero hindi eh..ayaw talaga... lulubog paa namin pag nagtrain kami! Hindi pa nga naguumpisa ang school year...naligo naman ako sa putik... How damn nice... Pero may positive rin akong natamo dito eh... matututunan ko na rin sa wakas ang mag commute.. mula school hanggang UP
Pero Im happy. Im extremely happy. I dont need to explain here why...you just have to guess the reason behind my extreme happiness!
Ha! Isang malaking HA! *inserts villain evil laugh mode here* BWAHAHAHAHA! *hands on hips while cracking my head off* I dont have to freaking cram anymore!! And I certainly dont call it cramming! Cramming would be doing it during the school year...and after all...it is a summer assignment...HA! I did it! Wahaha! I finally DID it! Natapos ko na rin sa waaaaaaaaakas ang bwiset na english assignment! Hindi na ako magaalala pa! But the only thing Im worried about..is that its written in pencil..do you think they'll take off points because its not written in a damn ink? Hope not...
3 more damn days...school na. we have to go back to the same routine again. and urgh...i'll arrive home last again.
I guess school wont be too bad, right? even though 3rd year is branded as the worst year ever in high school.. But Ive heard 3rd wasnt that bad...was it? They were still saying 4th is the worst year... And they were wrong about second year...2nd year was hell. and that was branded as the easiest in hs... if 2nd year is hell i wonder which level in hell we'll reach in 3rd...
*****
[8:48pm@6.12.05]
Tomorrow's a free day. I still dont know kung matutuloy kami sa training...since ala ngang pasok tomorrow. non-working holiday eh, independence day...ngayon... Siguro naman kahit sila coach alang pasok... Most likely na hindi nga matutuloy, i dont think na gusto ni coach na sa UP na lang siya magstambay buong araw diba?
Speaking of which, nag set na ng araw at oras si coach. twice na kami magtetrain starting...hopefully...HOPEFULLY this week. weekday siya...so kailangan ko na talagang matutong magcommute. hindi ko pa nga alam kung paano eh...I mean, mula sa school. Directly mula sa school. yung alam ko pa nga eh hindi pumapayag ang guard na paalisin yung studyante pag alang letter eh... So parang I have to present a letter every week? darn. [taglish? haha.] Pero andun ang experience eh. at gusto kong maranasan yun. since hindi ako pwedeng sumabay sa school bus...kasi naman ako ba naman ang HULING hinahatid...at kahit bumaba ako sa marcos high-way, padilim na noh sa sobrang katagalan ng mga busmates... So anong kailangang matutunan? ang magcommute…mag-isa Iniisip nyo na mahirap toh? Think again. Mas malala si kyra...diba kyra? siya sa malate...o makati...pero siya marunong na siya... hindi na mahirap para sa kanya yun...sa akin...UP at di ako marunong. Paano kaya noh? ‘ba malay ko… pauwi rin eh magcocommute rin…
Kung titingnan mo nga naman…magpapasukan na eh hindi pa kami nakakasimula! Tas ma-ulan pa ang panahon…ala na talaga ang mas lalala…*shakes head*
Siguro nagtataka kayo na salita ako nang salita tungkol sa commute…well, buti naman at pinayagan ako. Of course…tuturuan muna nila ako noh! Mind you, kaya kong magcommute na may kasama…problema ko pag mag-isa na ko. Baka mapadpad pa ko sa kabilang dako ng maynila noh!
Eh ano pa nga bang pwedeng gawin kundi tumunganga na lang. Binabasa ko na nga uli yung 'Bata, Bata..Pano ka ginawa?' sa sobrang wala nang magawa. at ngayon hindi pa rin nawawala ang malaking topak ng computer na toh. hindi nga ako maka post sa sobrang bagal ng connection. Biruin nyo...2.4 kbps ang bilis! e dapat 32 o 56 yun! hindi ko pa malaman kung ano nga ba ang dahilan ng pagkatopak nito...
Nung 'sang araw nga eh, nakigamit ako sa kapatid ko. at least doon kahit 12 kbps ang bilis nakakasurf pa rin ako noh! Kahit ba…singit nang singit ang makulet kong kapatid eh… tama bang sa kung kelan ako makikigamit eh dun pa niya aayusin mga mp3 niya? at bakit naman kasi bigla na lang toh nagkaron ng topak eh. Hindi ko naman maituturo na ‘sang virus may kasalanan eh pare pareho naman pinupuntahan ko na mga websites!
Ha! Nakakatuwa nga eh. Kahit papano may nangyari ring maganda sa buhay ko… syempre recent. Nakabili ako…FINALLY ng… *drumrolls* …isang pares ng gala shoes! Well, gusto ko lang na malaman niyo na mahirap ang maghanap ng isang sapatos na tulad nun sa size ng paa ko. Hmph! Eh kahit naman ang klase ng sapatos ang hirap nang hanapin. Kasi ba naman…nag –ala ahas na yung lumang sapatos ko! Namamalat na! Ang problema lang nun… syempre hindi pwedeng magregenerate ang skin ang isang sapatos. Kung pwede lang talagang pinturahan ng puti ang ganung sapatos eh! Ang laki na siguro ang matitipid ko!
Hindi ko alam kung bakit. Eh parang iba na ko magsulat. Sulat hindi pisikal na sulat…ang paraan ng pagsulat ang tinutukoy ko ano. Nahawa na ata ako kay Lualhati eh. Heh. Naalala ko kung gano ako nagulat nang nalaman ko na babae pala siya! lol. Para siyang lalaki eh. Haha!
May oras talaga na parang ang sarap na umalis sa bahay. Magkaroon ng sariling buhay na ala na ang pamilya sa tabi mo.. ang makukulet mong pamilya. Paminsan talaga hindi mo maintindihan ang mga nasa isip nila. Dalawang beses na nga ako napagalitan kanina eh. Para tuloy ako yung lumalabas na black sheep ng pamilya. Lahat ng nangyayaring masama eh sakin sinisisi... Ako na lang nakikitang masama. Langya talaga.. parang wala ring kwenta yung pag aaral ng maigi eh! Tas laging pabor sila sa kapatid ko…ang laging sinasabi nila na ang cynical ko raw masyado. Tungo sa kapatid ko, anyway. Hindi man lang nila naisip na ang mga ginagawa nila eh parang spinospoil nila siya. Lalo na nanay ko. Hindi man lang siya maging stricto kahit miminsan dun. Tingnan niyo ha…buong araw siya na nasa harap ng playstation AT computer…mula sa pag gising niya sa umaga at sa gabi yun ang ginagawa niya. ala man lang gawing curfew. Okay lang siguro na mag ganyan siya basta ginagawa niya mga homework niya diba? Pero hindi eh… tas ako pa napapagalitan pag pinagsasabihan ko kapatid ko! Well…to hell with them!
Hah. Nagiging Lualhati na talaga ako. Napapagaya na talaga ko sa kanya. Basahin nyo gawa niya…nakakatuwa siya! Lalo na talaga yung ‘Bata bata…’. I swear. Mas maganda ang basahin ang libro kesa sa movie. Maraming tinanggal sa movie…eh lagi namang ganun diba? At least sa libro nababasa mo yung naiisip nila. At sobrang nakaka entertain ang libro…
*****
[11:49am@06.13.05]
I swear…something is definitely wrong with this damn house. How could I possibly know if some blasted witch jinxed this house to smell like sardines! Not that it does smell like a couple of tuna splashed with tomato sauce…well, it doesn’t of course! Eh tama bang gawing bahay ampunan ng mga kuting na inambandona ng mga kanilang nanay ‘tong bahay namin. Meron nga akong patagong inaalagaan eh! And damn…it seems like history loves to keep repeating itself, eh? Last year…last summer in fact… I “adopted” a kitten lurking among the grass. I found him before meowing during an anticipated mass at the clubhouse.
Now…I also noticed a kitten lurking during an anticipated mass last Saturday… Damn it. Of all the days of this year why does it have to happen on a Saturday? On an anticipated mass, no less! Bigla biglaang nga lang ‘tong misa eh!
Ah a new knowledge to be added…it seems like kittens are abandoned during the latter part of summer. Well, technically it is still summer for us. Tomorrow is the start of the school year…
At parang may isa pang kuting ang gustong mag pa ampon ah. Ganun din nangyari last summer. Nasa amin na si piwi nang biglang may napapansin na lang ako na mag-inang pusa na naglulurk sa ilalim ng kotse namin… and poof! The damn mother cat left the kitten at our house. Then all of a sudden that kitten dissappeared! And that was after a couple months of stay here… Ano yun? Pinapataba muna ng mga nanay ang mga anak nila dito tapos kukunin na lang nila basta basta? Hindi ata tama yun…*shakes head*
I am totally absolutely extremely *inserts all synonyms here* bored. Kung pwede lang ibaba yung duyan eh.
Hah! I forgot to mention that im currently in a murderous streak! That was triggered when I saw my dad chopping off branches of our fire tree. And saya pala maghawak ng isang itak! Ayun! Nakipatay na rin ako sa mga bwiset na sanga ng aming hindi-pa-namumunga-ng-masasarap-na-bunga puno ng bayabas. Yung masarap lang niya na namunga eh nung unang unang beses. At tapos nun…poof! Puro bulok na binibigay samin.
*****
[9:16pm@062005]
I cant believe I was able to survive the first week of third year hs. Yeah…*nods slowly* especially if one of your teachers is someone like him. Why? Ha! He’s so damn intimidating! I guess this is the year wherein you’re expected to recite all the time…well the thing is …I rarely recite. And this certain teacher is really quite…erm…scary at times. Even if he is rather humorous… but damn it. Ang tindig palang talaga niya…his ‘evil’ smile…brrr…freaky. Really really freaky. But hopefully I’ll be able to get used to him…someday. And hopefully I’ll find the courage to be able to speak in english quite fluently… na memental blank ako pag tinatanong ako eh! Para bang hindi siya nawawalan ng ideya para sa recitation eh! And every single day we have him…for eng and I now I dread eng…if last year I disliked eng because it was…unlike first year’s which is so interesting…now I simply dread it.
Enough of that…blasted topic.
Our school seemed to have agreed to go on a fast pace this year… can you believe that our usual halfdays on the first 3 days were gone? It became a wholeday! Damn it. And the scaa orientation was supposed to take the 2 periods of clubs on the first Friday… they had it on the 2nd day! And luckily…*grins* we had our club selling on that Friday! Wahaha! And…grrrr…ala nang mas lala eh… club selling ended at about…what… mga malapit na mag 4? It was supposed to be 3.20! kaya yun! Sugod sa banyo…bihis…takbo sa bus…hanapin si nanay…at maghanap ng jeep…
Erm…oka-ay… Ive commuted before and of course it was always with a companion. And now…*roll eyes* ayaw akong pakawalan ni inay. Hahaha! It was quite embarrassing when I tried to hand over the payment for the transpo to the driver…hell! That is what ive been accustomed to! You speak the words “mama! Bayad po!” loudly… pero hindi eh. Hindi niya tinanggap. Deadma…NR…DEADMA! Doon pala sa bwiset na manong na nakasabit sa jeep ibabayad yung pera… *shakes head* it was a long ride. Or was it just because I was impatient? And when we got off at katipunan…we had to ask some policemen where were the the jeepneys going inside UP campus… and damn it. Ang sobrang traffic pala sa katipunan. I had an idea before that it was really traffic…but ganun ka-traffic?! and since we had no idea where exactly the track oval is located…my mom had to ask some student where it was…luckily she also dropped off at the same place…area…whatever. And I didn’t know at that time that there were so maaaany sports training at the same moment. And since I didn’t have my eyeglasses on I had a hard time locating coachJ…actually she was the one who spotted us first… she then told me to jog around the oval after I have put my ponytail… *shakes head* in my haste to go to UP I forgot to put inside my bag my ponytail. Even though I saw it…it just didn’t go inside the stupid bag. And I just cant jog around with my hair all over my face, can i? At sa sobrang desperado ko… I used my handkerchief to tie my hair… I was already feeling that coach was getting impatient…that’s why I used a handkerchief. She told me to just jog to a certain point and walk across the field…yep…amidst all the sports here and there. And the path I was to take was between those who were javelin throwing and training in baseball.. ayoko namang matuhog ano…at ayoko ring mataman ng baseball…kaya by the time I reached halfway of the field…I walked like some drunk person…I kept swerving from left to right and in the end…sinita na ko ng mga nag jajavelin throw.. ;p hehe.. kahiya talaga. And when we were starting on catching and throwing…haha! I just cant keep my feet coordination! Mali mali na footwork ko! When the right foot was supposed to be in front…ang left naman ang nasa harap! Panget talaga…;p even my throwing was getting a little haywired...ala na ako sa target. and she showed me a new drill that is quite hard to do... kasi naman ala na nga akong control...ala pang balance. and thats the drill for...balance. i have to do the full motion of the pitch while standing on only ONE leg...nice... i guess it'll help...duh. of course it will...hindi naman ipapagawa sakin yun ni coach kung hindi makakatulong...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home