i guess this has to be the most hectic week yet...and im expecting more to come. Because of so many school works that needed to be done...I just cant study in advance. Now, I just rely on what our teachers' lectures and discussions.
I dont even know why i bothered updating my blog right now...even though i have more things to do...yep...and in the middle of the damn night.
now that i mentioned it, i am just simply bewildered on why i cant stay up late like i used to. before, i can stay up late till the ungodly hours of the morning...and now, i cant even think straight... *mutters* it must be those damn school works...
*grins* There was a time last school year, around february I think, that Krisel and I made an agreement. That we would accomplish writing our supposed original works by the end of march. That original work is the one posted in my ehem writing blog...which is still unfinished up to this day. And apparently, we had this stupid agreement again of co-writing a fanfiction this time...to simply satisfy our fantasies...;)
I dont even know why i bothered updating my blog right now...even though i have more things to do...yep...and in the middle of the damn night.
now that i mentioned it, i am just simply bewildered on why i cant stay up late like i used to. before, i can stay up late till the ungodly hours of the morning...and now, i cant even think straight... *mutters* it must be those damn school works...
*grins* There was a time last school year, around february I think, that Krisel and I made an agreement. That we would accomplish writing our supposed original works by the end of march. That original work is the one posted in my ehem writing blog...which is still unfinished up to this day. And apparently, we had this stupid agreement again of co-writing a fanfiction this time...to simply satisfy our fantasies...;)
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home