I just cant help but to chuckle when i saw the pictures we took for our part in our class project in English. MWAHAHA! Im actually grinning right now as I'm reminising...wushu...what happened last friday. And especially with SirP's turn...wahaha! Hindi niya mapigilan sarili niya sa kakatawa. Well, it was funny...and laughable. Nakakatawa lang talaga itsura niya dun, his hands positioned like some wrestler or some muscle man with his mouth wide open. He really looked ridiculous. I guess, I just witnessed some sort of silent laughter.

got it from chinkay's multiply

*****
I really should be doing my filipino paper work right now since Ive been putting it off since last friday. But since I'm still having some sort of writer's bloc I opted to write here instead.
*****
I cant believe I had the guts to do that. I took another risk in my life that may change myself forever. I really did not know what kind of force pushed me to do that. I'd been considering joining that since the sports clinic ended. And I just registered yesterday. A clubmate was inviting me to join since the varsity was disapproved.
Coachj was actually encouraging me to register so that I'll have enough experience by the time I get to college. And I was still having doubts before on whether I should go for it or not. And I just went for it, I guess.
Apparently, I almost chickened out when I was holding the regristration paper. I wanted to back out. I felt intimidated by the people who was also joining. I dont know why I felt inferior. Maybe it was because they already knew each other and maybe because they're a bunch of RKs. Then the fact that an assessment of skills have to be taken didnt really lessen the nervousness I felt. But then, it seemed that after eating a couple of french fries, I decided to just take the risk. Im just hoping that I'll be accepted.
I just cant help but realize that I have a knack for taking risks. I'm not saying that I enjoy taking risks. I just believe that without taking risks, you wont be able to rise and succeed. I think that one should not be contented at who he is right now. Well, except if you're Bill Gates or someone similar. And God is also telling us to be contented with what we have. There's a big difference between who and what. I also believe that we should live simple lives. But in the simple lives that we have, I believe that we have a right to take risks in order to make our simple lives extraordinary. [God, I am not making sense here...]
Take risks and be different. Take risks with the knowledge of the consequences that accompany those risks.
citius, altius, fortius!

2 Comments:
Taking risks is good. It sometimes opens your way for new opportunities and all that shizz. I'm scared of risks though...and I know I need to get over it.
OMgaz, may pic ka pala ni sir! xDDD
er yeah...I think that there are risks that shouldn't be taken at all. lol Paminsan kasi you'll just regret it... O.o
*nods* hehe...
Post a Comment
<< Home