Apparently, during computer class, MsVikai suddenly, and i mean suddenly, just blurted out if anyone of us has a thirdeye. Well, it appears that our beloved section head has one! *waves to pixie* Quite a surprise, actually. And because of that, our class became a little too paranoid when SirLito just used the unused door of the room, making a couple of hearts beat faster than usual. MsVikai didnt reveal what supernatural experience had happened inside that room for her to mention it. Gradually, the matter was soon forgotten during computer class but meanwhile the topic still remained between Kishia and I. We were 'quietly' musing over thirdeyes and all that accompanies it when she revealed that she knows how to read auras. Of course, I became interested. And, now Im obsessed! *grins* I still haven't seen any person's aura but I can see my hand's and a few innocent objects' lying around the house! *smirks*
When we were about to reach our classroom after our computerclass, she was explaining to me the meaning of some colors. Then I remembered when I was still in grade school, a couple of high school busmates of mine were reading our auras. One of them said that mine was white. And I said this to Kishia, who then blurted out that white auras are those who were already dying. O.o Parang ako...WEH?!
Wahey!
And do you know that...
there are 3 ghosts in the grade school computer room?
1 in the grade 6 CA's room?
1 in the HS computer room?
2 inside the Penthouse area? (i think...)
2 on the fourth floor?
and still more in the whole HS building who are just waiting to be revealed?
...Saya noh?
When we were about to reach our classroom after our computerclass, she was explaining to me the meaning of some colors. Then I remembered when I was still in grade school, a couple of high school busmates of mine were reading our auras. One of them said that mine was white. And I said this to Kishia, who then blurted out that white auras are those who were already dying. O.o Parang ako...WEH?!
Wahey!
And do you know that...
there are 3 ghosts in the grade school computer room?
1 in the grade 6 CA's room?
1 in the HS computer room?
2 inside the Penthouse area? (i think...)
2 on the fourth floor?
and still more in the whole HS building who are just waiting to be revealed?
...Saya noh?
citius, altius, fortius!

3 Comments:
great. really great, kam.
haha.
wow! cool! i wanna learn how to read auras! but... it's scary to have a third eye...
OMG--dying??? o__o at least buhay ka pa ngayon. Mali kaya yun? Or baka kasi lahat naman tayo mamamatay.
LOL, marami akong kaibigan na may third eye. Namely si Cathy at si Ja xD
Sa banyo! Sa banyo natin meron! Yung dalawa. At probably sa lahat ng banyo sa HS. :P
Makes me wonder, bakit palaging may multo sa banyo? Ano ba ang ATTRACTION dun? O_O
Post a Comment
<< Home