Words can’t exactly describe what I’m feeling right now. I can’t explain it. It leaves me with some sort of longing. And I havent felt this way since I last read a book written by N. Sparks. *grins* Yup! *raises eyebrow* If I know, you were expecting something intense or something, isnt it? Not now, I suppose…even though I am feeling quite anxious about something.
I bought it after I registered last Saturday. A new book. I had to admit, I found the first part rather dragging. I found no depth at all. Or maybe I’m not really made of a critic’s material. But I guess that’s part of the author’s style in writing. And, frankly speaking, it did turned out wonderful in the end, as usual. I don’t know how some people do it…but they have this way of twisting the story making me feel goosebumps. At yun lang ang isang sign para masabi na nagandahan ako…or in SirP’s term…naantig ang puso ko *taas kilay*
This week seemed to be rather different. I don’t know what. It just does. I have no idea what came over me, but somehow I enjoyed studying more this week. I cant actually say that I havent enjoyed studying before. It was just I simply forced myself to enjoy studying before, I guess. I just viewed studying as a necessity. It needed to be done. It came as something automatic to me. And by considering studying as an enjoyment of sorts, it does pulls you up one way or another. So I suppose what they, whoever they are, have said is actually true. It is only in loving that you bring out the best in you. And it is only in loving that you learn to finally live. *pauses* erm…it looks like nobody has said that before. Maybe or maybe not. Sabihin na lang natin na ako ang gumawa niyan! Lol.
I bought it after I registered last Saturday. A new book. I had to admit, I found the first part rather dragging. I found no depth at all. Or maybe I’m not really made of a critic’s material. But I guess that’s part of the author’s style in writing. And, frankly speaking, it did turned out wonderful in the end, as usual. I don’t know how some people do it…but they have this way of twisting the story making me feel goosebumps. At yun lang ang isang sign para masabi na nagandahan ako…or in SirP’s term…naantig ang puso ko *taas kilay*
This week seemed to be rather different. I don’t know what. It just does. I have no idea what came over me, but somehow I enjoyed studying more this week. I cant actually say that I havent enjoyed studying before. It was just I simply forced myself to enjoy studying before, I guess. I just viewed studying as a necessity. It needed to be done. It came as something automatic to me. And by considering studying as an enjoyment of sorts, it does pulls you up one way or another. So I suppose what they, whoever they are, have said is actually true. It is only in loving that you bring out the best in you. And it is only in loving that you learn to finally live. *pauses* erm…it looks like nobody has said that before. Maybe or maybe not. Sabihin na lang natin na ako ang gumawa niyan! Lol.
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
Sometimes I enjoy it too. I guess it's with the mood or something.
Post a Comment
<< Home