Damn. Ive used up the whole weekend just for stupid school projects. And I havent even finished all of them! And guess what? I slept late yesterday which was a saturday just to make more progress in my AP project...I guess it took me about 1 whole day not including breaks and naps, mind you. At least Ive finished that and only 1 more to go. ONLY 1 MORE. And I don't know where to look for stupid philippine medicinal plants and their curing chemical whatever.
God, I can't even imagine how I could live with all these projects and tests if I didnt back out from illam. So I guess there is a positive side to backing out after all. At least I can say that it is a good decision...I just hope so.
We had our recollection last friday. There were times that are boring, I agree but meaningful at the same time. The only thing I did not like about the recollection was confessing second to the last at 12 midnight...darn. And plus the fact that I was not able to get a good night's sleep due to insomia. And with my imagination running wild plus the howling of the heavy rains...who could actually sleep? Hay naku. Kaya ayan! Pagdating sa bahay nakatulog ako ng mga 4 na oras. How nice, eh?
*sigh* I guess that recollection is the only one I will remember. I can't actually remember my first and second years' reco. Ang saya ng pakiramdam. Nakakatuwa nga eh. Yung mga tipo ng tao na hindi mo akalaing mag aaffirm sayo eh nagsalita. Masaya... meaningful talaga.
...
CHEM?! O.o Paano ka na?!
God, I can't even imagine how I could live with all these projects and tests if I didnt back out from illam. So I guess there is a positive side to backing out after all. At least I can say that it is a good decision...I just hope so.
We had our recollection last friday. There were times that are boring, I agree but meaningful at the same time. The only thing I did not like about the recollection was confessing second to the last at 12 midnight...darn. And plus the fact that I was not able to get a good night's sleep due to insomia. And with my imagination running wild plus the howling of the heavy rains...who could actually sleep? Hay naku. Kaya ayan! Pagdating sa bahay nakatulog ako ng mga 4 na oras. How nice, eh?
*sigh* I guess that recollection is the only one I will remember. I can't actually remember my first and second years' reco. Ang saya ng pakiramdam. Nakakatuwa nga eh. Yung mga tipo ng tao na hindi mo akalaing mag aaffirm sayo eh nagsalita. Masaya... meaningful talaga.
...
CHEM?! O.o Paano ka na?!
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
12 midnight? wow, ganun katagal sa inyo? So that means maraming nag-confess? may ilan saming hindi kasi, mga 10+ yata. or maybe less, not sure.
Post a Comment
<< Home