I enjoyed this year's intrams. Yeap. Even though we didn't win the championship. Frankly speaking, I would not be able to pitch anymore if we won our last game against the seniors. My legs were aching so much that I could not walk properly. Paano pa kaya kung nanalo kami sa seniors tapos kailangan naming talunin ang sophies ng dalawang beses?! Wah. Mamamatay siguro ako sa sobrang sakit ng katawan.
During our last game against the seniors, I really could not help but smile at how great my team mates improved in a short span of time. In the end, I didn't care anymore if we lost. At least we gained something. At least I knew what was troubling my pitching. ;p
I could tell that it was partially my fault. I know I can pitch strikes...er...that was before, about 2 months ago. The pressure on the pitcher is just so big. Nakaka overwhelm lang talaga. I have read before in a book that the pitcher controls the game. Darn it. Yun lang ayaw ko sa pagiging pitcher eh. Ang hirap magkamali. Pero mukhang sanay na ata ako sa pagkakaroon ng maraming mali eh :p
Pero masaya talaga. Can you believe that mariejo was even singing a praise song and a children's song just to lift my spirits while we were on the field? *smiles* Somehow, hearing those songs did calm me. Nakakatuwa.
Yesterday, MsVikai approached to tell us something about our chance to win the championship.
ako: baka hindi po namin kaya..
She suddenly hugged me and told me that "kaya niyo yan ano"
ako: Kung nanalo po kami, bigyan niyo kami ng lollipop ha?
MsVikai: O sige! Mananalo kayo ano!
ako: Eh kung hindi po? May lollipop pa rin po ha? Para naman malift ang spirits namin kahit papano!
MsVikai: Sige! Kahit hindi kayo manalo may lollipop pa rin kayo sa akin!
ako: *smiles*
And she did give us lollipops afterwards. *smiles*
During our last game against the seniors, I really could not help but smile at how great my team mates improved in a short span of time. In the end, I didn't care anymore if we lost. At least we gained something. At least I knew what was troubling my pitching. ;p
I could tell that it was partially my fault. I know I can pitch strikes...er...that was before, about 2 months ago. The pressure on the pitcher is just so big. Nakaka overwhelm lang talaga. I have read before in a book that the pitcher controls the game. Darn it. Yun lang ayaw ko sa pagiging pitcher eh. Ang hirap magkamali. Pero mukhang sanay na ata ako sa pagkakaroon ng maraming mali eh :p
Pero masaya talaga. Can you believe that mariejo was even singing a praise song and a children's song just to lift my spirits while we were on the field? *smiles* Somehow, hearing those songs did calm me. Nakakatuwa.
Yesterday, MsVikai approached to tell us something about our chance to win the championship.
ako: baka hindi po namin kaya..
She suddenly hugged me and told me that "kaya niyo yan ano"
ako: Kung nanalo po kami, bigyan niyo kami ng lollipop ha?
MsVikai: O sige! Mananalo kayo ano!
ako: Eh kung hindi po? May lollipop pa rin po ha? Para naman malift ang spirits namin kahit papano!
MsVikai: Sige! Kahit hindi kayo manalo may lollipop pa rin kayo sa akin!
ako: *smiles*
And she did give us lollipops afterwards. *smiles*
citius, altius, fortius!

4 Comments:
you updated! squee! *ehem* anyway.
ja-u-na-i-o-ra-sa! :]
*grin*
here pixie! *hands over something* a virtual lollipop!! XD
wah ate pau. ;) dapat ikaw rin mag updateee!
Ang sweet naman ni ms. vikai!
ako rin, sobrang nasiyahan sa intrams this year! :D sana ganito rin kasaya next year. ^^
kaya nga eh. hehe. lakas lang kami sa kanya! ;)
dapat lang. last year na natin eh! ...T.T LAST YEAR NA!!
Post a Comment
<< Home