I'm dead bored. Period. I have nothing to do here. I tried studying in AP but my eyes just kept on dropping.
Tomorrow's a free day for us. Practice for the intrams this thursday and friday. And I really don't know why I don't bother much about it. I haven't pitched for a long time. I haven't played since I quitted Illam. Now? I don't care anymore.
My shoulder blade is aching because I ironed the hankies (or whatever they're called) which were used during the daily masses. There were around 20 or something. I had nothing to do yesterday. *shrug*
I'm bored. Have I mentioned that I'm damn bored?
Wah. I don't want to have anymore lessons. They bore me. They tire me. They make my head spin around. They make my stomach do cartwheels. Er, maybe not. But still, they do not make me healthy! They are not healthful (waha! I finally used you!) to our strained brains! (Eww...strained? Not proper...)
I'm random. I don't know what to do! Wah.
Let me just try a little creative writing since I am so bored. How bout romance? Let's see...this is from a man's POV...Hindi ako magaling magsulat, kay? Just a reminder :p
There I saw you. Day after day I've prayed to all divine entities known to man. I was desperate, I know. I couldn't help myself. That was the only option I could do. Nothing more. You are miles away from me even though I know you are near. And it pierces my heart to know that you will never be mine. You will just be a beautiful stranger. But just the soft twinkle in your eyes as you laugh is enough for me. Even merely a grateful smile from you would make me wish that time would stop from passing by. Those are enough. But then, I would be slapped in the face and would turn to reality again. The fact that I can never have you.
My heart jumped when you noticed me. I tried to act as casual as I could when you approached. You playfully punched me in greeting. And I smiled weakly in return. I sighed inwardly in relief for you never noticed the sorrow that I knew that was swimming beneath my eyes. You never knew but that punch from you shoved the dagger further inside me. How could anyone know that a simple punch would cause so much pain? But I tried to numb the agonizing ache in my heart.
I know that in pushing what I want, I would push you apart from me. I would never live if that happened. Even if it entails great sacrifice. Even if I would never feel any better. How could I? I am just your best friend. I could be nothing more.
Tomorrow's a free day for us. Practice for the intrams this thursday and friday. And I really don't know why I don't bother much about it. I haven't pitched for a long time. I haven't played since I quitted Illam. Now? I don't care anymore.
My shoulder blade is aching because I ironed the hankies (or whatever they're called) which were used during the daily masses. There were around 20 or something. I had nothing to do yesterday. *shrug*
I'm bored. Have I mentioned that I'm damn bored?
Wah. I don't want to have anymore lessons. They bore me. They tire me. They make my head spin around. They make my stomach do cartwheels. Er, maybe not. But still, they do not make me healthy! They are not healthful (waha! I finally used you!) to our strained brains! (Eww...strained? Not proper...)
I'm random. I don't know what to do! Wah.
Let me just try a little creative writing since I am so bored. How bout romance? Let's see...this is from a man's POV...Hindi ako magaling magsulat, kay? Just a reminder :p
There I saw you. Day after day I've prayed to all divine entities known to man. I was desperate, I know. I couldn't help myself. That was the only option I could do. Nothing more. You are miles away from me even though I know you are near. And it pierces my heart to know that you will never be mine. You will just be a beautiful stranger. But just the soft twinkle in your eyes as you laugh is enough for me. Even merely a grateful smile from you would make me wish that time would stop from passing by. Those are enough. But then, I would be slapped in the face and would turn to reality again. The fact that I can never have you.
My heart jumped when you noticed me. I tried to act as casual as I could when you approached. You playfully punched me in greeting. And I smiled weakly in return. I sighed inwardly in relief for you never noticed the sorrow that I knew that was swimming beneath my eyes. You never knew but that punch from you shoved the dagger further inside me. How could anyone know that a simple punch would cause so much pain? But I tried to numb the agonizing ache in my heart.
I know that in pushing what I want, I would push you apart from me. I would never live if that happened. Even if it entails great sacrifice. Even if I would never feel any better. How could I? I am just your best friend. I could be nothing more.
citius, altius, fortius!

5 Comments:
wahahahah that was sooooo fluffy *grin* nicely done ;p but it is unlike you to write something like this dotdotdot or maybe not xD
yun lang <3 fishball sa kanto
that piece was lovely :3
yay! *Dances around*
ruby, i can be as romantic as anybody! ^__^
hehe nice... hmm wala bang side naman nung beautiful stranger? pwede mo ba malagyan ng version nya? be it happy or sad or ordinary? dahil kung ayaw mo parang feel kong ako ang gagawa. lol
...and you are? ;p
Post a Comment
<< Home