My mom really amuses me to no end. She told me to stop studying and watch a movie instead... And so I followed her advice. But not entirely. I opted to read a book on angels...and here she goes telling me to just watch television. How nice is that, eh? Im too stressed, she says that's why Ive been eating too much today. Heh. Stress...*shakes head* Get away...
Now if it were only possible to not study... Well, of course I will not do that. Nonetheless, it's really tempting to do so. T.T Parang ang saya tuloy ng feeling na nagbubulakbol..Heh. Happy-go-lucky feeling, I long for you!
Now, I want to just sleep. But we have tests this week and I can't...
*****
Change of topic. I just remembered how weird a day can get these days. *grins* Hindi kasi tama na mabarok ako 3 times in a day diba? Especially if it's the same subject. Especially in front of the whole class. And most especially when they were supposed to take a quiz. *grins* Haha!
First:
I said Chur-ssss... But I believe only a few was able to catch that...
Second:
"Class! Please kep your notes!" Hah! Lahat ata nakapansin nun...
Last:
"Explain brefly the meaning of..." Wahahaha! Hindi ko matuloy sa sobrang katatawa at kahihiyan... At kahit si MsG ay naiiyak at namumula na sa sobrang katatawa...
Heh. At least I know that I was somehow able to bring laughter to the class especially that it's stress week for all of us...Kahit ba ang ginawa ko ang pinagtatawanan...*grins*
Now if it were only possible to not study... Well, of course I will not do that. Nonetheless, it's really tempting to do so. T.T Parang ang saya tuloy ng feeling na nagbubulakbol..Heh. Happy-go-lucky feeling, I long for you!
Now, I want to just sleep. But we have tests this week and I can't...
*****
Change of topic. I just remembered how weird a day can get these days. *grins* Hindi kasi tama na mabarok ako 3 times in a day diba? Especially if it's the same subject. Especially in front of the whole class. And most especially when they were supposed to take a quiz. *grins* Haha!
First:
I said Chur-ssss... But I believe only a few was able to catch that...
Second:
"Class! Please kep your notes!" Hah! Lahat ata nakapansin nun...
Last:
"Explain brefly the meaning of..." Wahahaha! Hindi ko matuloy sa sobrang katatawa at kahihiyan... At kahit si MsG ay naiiyak at namumula na sa sobrang katatawa...
Heh. At least I know that I was somehow able to bring laughter to the class especially that it's stress week for all of us...Kahit ba ang ginawa ko ang pinagtatawanan...*grins*
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
bat mo pa inamin yung una mong barok word? mas lalo tuloy akong natatawa sa 'yo pag inaalala ko. XD
yow da beAst! nyihihi!
Post a Comment
<< Home