I’m weird, I know. I choose decisions which people ‘lecture’ me about later on. They wonder, question and tell me off why I didn’t take the chance. They’re saying that I’m ironic. *nods* Maybe I am, especially with my decisions with Illam and the AJSS. I joined Illam and later on backed out, knowing that I wouldn’t be able to survive third year with a few hours of sleep and a tired body every other night. Then I was picked to join the test for AJSS and I later on decided to not take the position and let number 6 take my place.
I picked school over softball this school year. And I chose softball over a school opportunity for this coming summer. Even my mom ‘reprimanded’ me with the weird decisions I make. She questioned why I gave up Illam for school and will later on pick softball instead of AJSS for summer. You know what I said? I simply have to prioritize things. I gave up Illam because I know it would get in the way of my studies. I gave up the AJSS so that I could join the sports clinic I joined last summer.
*Sighs and shakes head* I’m weird. Terribly weird.
Gah.
Anyway, I’m actually amused with our Class Encounter last Friday. I can’t help but laugh at the determination of our classmates in crawling towards the chair just to answer a question. Teehee. Even though they were already bruised at their first time in crawling. You could actually see them slither their way towards the chair. Other groups have their own strategies too. Haha. One would have their one leg up while crawling. Another would take the sides so that they could overtake others. And another would literally kick the floor to get to the other side. *grins* Ang kyooot nila!!
And the scary activity came up after the break. I call it scary because it is damn scary! But it was fun, really really fun! Sayang nga eh, I wasn’t able to see the shocked faces of our classmates when Pixie announced that their cellphones were missing. And while they were shocked to the core, I was actually scared stiff behind the door leading to the *ahem* dormitory. And all the lights were damn off, mind you! God, my vision was actually blackening due to some I don’t know reason. Waha. I just hid behind the door while some of the groups were entering the dorm. They didn’t actually see me! Teehee! Then I heard someone was calling my name. So I assumed that they were the first group in my center. I popped in front of them and had them lined up and everything. At hindi pala sila yung unang group. Waha. I heard them saying “Hindi naman siya pale at frail ahhh!” We (the officers) gave each group a set of clues to whom they would go next. Hehehe. So I have to hide again behind the freaking door, ALONE! T.T I was sitting there, ‘patiently’ waiting for the so called first group. Waha. When they entered the door and flashed their flashlights in my directions…every one of them shrieked their hearts out. *evil grin* Mwahaha. At first, I actually thought that my center would be the easiest one. Pwede ba, pass the message lang naman siya eh…with a twist nga lang. And later on, it turned out to be the hardest center. *Ebeel grin*
I had to pass each word of my clue and the last one on the group’s line would write it down. But, here’s the twist: they have to do certain things to each word so that they could get the major clue. Nakakatuwa nga yung mga kinalabasan na mga salita eh. I whispered the word “atto” (It’s not a real word, I know) at yung mga lumabas na salita sa kanila eh atoms, pabo, hato. *taas kilay* hehe.
All of the centers would have clues to be given to each group depending on their ‘performance level’. And when the time for the groups to discuss all the clues they have gathered came…they actually assumed it was me who took the cellphones! *grin* Haha. Okay, okay. Ako na nga eh! Haha! We just hoped that they would have a hard time in deciphering the clues. But it turned out that they remembered me mentioning in a subject last year that I took ballet lessons. And I, myself, gave out clues with the way I acted! Haha. I never actually knew that I did until some of our classmates mentioned it to me.
*Grin* Saya ng class encounter. Except for the FREAKING SCARY EXPERIENCE that night. Bwiset talaga. The sounds we heard continously for 2 straight bloody hours just came from the stupid electric fan!!!! Arggh. Eh alam niyo naman ako diba…masyadong duwag sa mga ganyan plus the fact na masyadong wild ang aking imagination. And we had to actually wait for MsG to wake up so that we, too, can rise up already. Langya talaga yun.
Bleh.
I picked school over softball this school year. And I chose softball over a school opportunity for this coming summer. Even my mom ‘reprimanded’ me with the weird decisions I make. She questioned why I gave up Illam for school and will later on pick softball instead of AJSS for summer. You know what I said? I simply have to prioritize things. I gave up Illam because I know it would get in the way of my studies. I gave up the AJSS so that I could join the sports clinic I joined last summer.
*Sighs and shakes head* I’m weird. Terribly weird.
Gah.
Anyway, I’m actually amused with our Class Encounter last Friday. I can’t help but laugh at the determination of our classmates in crawling towards the chair just to answer a question. Teehee. Even though they were already bruised at their first time in crawling. You could actually see them slither their way towards the chair. Other groups have their own strategies too. Haha. One would have their one leg up while crawling. Another would take the sides so that they could overtake others. And another would literally kick the floor to get to the other side. *grins* Ang kyooot nila!!
And the scary activity came up after the break. I call it scary because it is damn scary! But it was fun, really really fun! Sayang nga eh, I wasn’t able to see the shocked faces of our classmates when Pixie announced that their cellphones were missing. And while they were shocked to the core, I was actually scared stiff behind the door leading to the *ahem* dormitory. And all the lights were damn off, mind you! God, my vision was actually blackening due to some I don’t know reason. Waha. I just hid behind the door while some of the groups were entering the dorm. They didn’t actually see me! Teehee! Then I heard someone was calling my name. So I assumed that they were the first group in my center. I popped in front of them and had them lined up and everything. At hindi pala sila yung unang group. Waha. I heard them saying “Hindi naman siya pale at frail ahhh!” We (the officers) gave each group a set of clues to whom they would go next. Hehehe. So I have to hide again behind the freaking door, ALONE! T.T I was sitting there, ‘patiently’ waiting for the so called first group. Waha. When they entered the door and flashed their flashlights in my directions…every one of them shrieked their hearts out. *evil grin* Mwahaha. At first, I actually thought that my center would be the easiest one. Pwede ba, pass the message lang naman siya eh…with a twist nga lang. And later on, it turned out to be the hardest center. *Ebeel grin*
I had to pass each word of my clue and the last one on the group’s line would write it down. But, here’s the twist: they have to do certain things to each word so that they could get the major clue. Nakakatuwa nga yung mga kinalabasan na mga salita eh. I whispered the word “atto” (It’s not a real word, I know) at yung mga lumabas na salita sa kanila eh atoms, pabo, hato. *taas kilay* hehe.
All of the centers would have clues to be given to each group depending on their ‘performance level’. And when the time for the groups to discuss all the clues they have gathered came…they actually assumed it was me who took the cellphones! *grin* Haha. Okay, okay. Ako na nga eh! Haha! We just hoped that they would have a hard time in deciphering the clues. But it turned out that they remembered me mentioning in a subject last year that I took ballet lessons. And I, myself, gave out clues with the way I acted! Haha. I never actually knew that I did until some of our classmates mentioned it to me.
*Grin* Saya ng class encounter. Except for the FREAKING SCARY EXPERIENCE that night. Bwiset talaga. The sounds we heard continously for 2 straight bloody hours just came from the stupid electric fan!!!! Arggh. Eh alam niyo naman ako diba…masyadong duwag sa mga ganyan plus the fact na masyadong wild ang aking imagination. And we had to actually wait for MsG to wake up so that we, too, can rise up already. Langya talaga yun.
Bleh.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home