I've been too engrossed in HP fanfics this sembreak that I didnt even bother to update here. Heh. I don't know what to write here, anyway.
There was a day (I forgot what day, unfortunately) when Krisel and I "forced" our parents to allow us to commute to somewhere! Haha! Masyado kaming desperado sa comute! Well, better do it now than do it when we're already in college. Damn. That would be extremely humiliating. But Im not saying that our first time was not, mind you. It was, actually.
Sabi ng nanay ko na sa gateway na lang kami pumunta since mas madali daw ang pagcommute doon kesa sa riverbanks kami pumunta. dotdotdot I hear you asking kung bakit hindi na lang kami sa bigR magcommute, at least malapit diba? Heh. Ayaw namin, that's why. Walang thrill kung isang sakayan lang kami! Then we were discussing our 'trip' inside my room. I mentioned that we need to cross marcos hi-way in order to ride a jeep. Eto naman si Krisel na paranoid agad sa pagtawid ng mahabang kalsada raw. Heh. So we decided to call for a tricycle doon sa guard house ng subdivision. Matagal tumawag ng tricycle. We were actually close in deciding to just walk until we find ourselves with a tricycle. But luck was with us and we got ourselves with a tricycle.
Then the wide hi-way came next. Haha! Maririnig niyo talaga si Krisel na nagsasabi ng "Bilis! Bilis!" Tsk tsk. Tamang bang hilain ako habang may parating pa na sasakyan? Akala ko maghihintay pa kami ng matagal para sa jeep papuntang cubao. Eh biglang tinawag kami na pwede pa raw ang dalawa. Eto na naman si Krisel! Pinamamadali akong sumakay sa jeep. Swerte kami at papuntang cubao yun. Tinanong ko dun sa manong kung magkano yung bayad. (Oo, na. Ignorante na :p) May sinabi siya na hindi ko naman naintindihan kaya inabot ko na lang yung P20. Tahimik na lang kami. Then may sumakay na lalaki doon sa side ni Krisel. Pinapa abot yung bayad. Tama bang titigan ni Krisel yung kamay ng lalaki? Masyado raw madumi sabi niya. ;p At mukhang hindi ata siya baba kung hindi ko siya hinila nun.
Waha. LRT/MRT naman ang sunod. Walang hiya talaga. Hindi namin alam kung ano gagawin namin dun! Masyadong maraming tao ang nakapila dun sa tiketan. Hindi rin namin alam kung saan pipila! ;p So in short, nagmukha kaming timang doon na nakatayo lang at nagmukhang mga nawawalang tuta. So sinubukan naming pumila. Before that, gusto pa ni Krisel na sa Recto kami pumila. Parang ako "Saan ba yung recto? ;p" at sabay text kay tatay na nagreply ng "Sa dulo" So bumalik na lang kami doon sa pila uli. Nung turn na namin. HAHAHA! akala ko pwedeng pang dalawahan yung ticket dun! Pindot ako ng pindot ng P12 thinking na baka dumoble siya. At ayaw pang pumasok ng bwiset na P20 na bago pa. So wala na kaming magawa kundi umalis sa pila at tumunganga na naman. Pinapalitan na lang namin yung pera namin sa barya para sigurado na makapasok yung pera! Haha. May inabot nga sa amin yung babae na card in exchange sa P20. Tinitigan namin nang matagal. Yun pala prepaid card yung binigay! Napatanga rin yung babae since automatic response lang pala yun. So pila uli kami. Nung malapit na kami sa vending maching ng mga ticket nakita ko sa kabilang linya na lumang P20 yung ginamit...at alam niyo ba? Pumasok yung walang hiyang pera! Nag iling-iling na lang ako. Finally, nagka ticket na kami! At hindi pa namin alam kung saan sasakay! ;p Nung nasa loob na kami ng mrt/lrt, hindi ko marinig yung bwiset na boses na nagsasabi kung nasaan na kami. Akala ko nga yung unang tigil eh cubao na ;p My neck ached too much from looking back at the window. I can't actually determine where we are. Good thing i was able to hear the damn announcement clearly.
*drum rolls*
*throws confettis*
YAY! We have finally reached gateway! and we were damn famished. I, for one thing, have not even touched breakfast. We ate. Blah Blah Blah. Then we decided to watch a movie. Blah Blah Blah. We were forced to watch "The Ghost Inside" since the price was waaaaaay too expensive for our lighter wallets. Haha. I had fun watching this movie. I enjoyed the people's reaction the best! ;p Everytime the horror sound effects turns on, I would immediately cover my eyes but opening it a little teeny bit for the subtitles. There were several times that the sound effects would go louder and scarier then something normal happens. They would shriek. Krisel would grab my arm. And I? Still have my eyes covered. Heh. This goes for 4 times without anything horror-ish flashed on the screen. I, being the scaredy cat that I am, would always have my eyes covered no matter what. The people would always shriek then laugh softly afterwards. I was already thinking about the movie giving the people a "false sense of security". They would think that nothing really scary will happen and when it indeed comes, it would scare their heads off. Hah! And that happened, actually. I would always ask Krisel afterwards if anything scary showed up. Then that moment, she kept on shrieking and her grasp on my arm tightened. Then I knew that something scary showed up. Waha! And I did not see it! *jumps around happily* I did not see it! Actually, i did not see anything scary. Haha! At least they didnt visit me during slumber time.
*****
Just wanna ask. Have you heard of sleep paralysis? Have you experienced it? I know I have. Several times, actually. And I hate the feeling that comes with it. Intense fear of the unknown that's what.
It all began last year. I was about to fall asleep. I was lying face up. And I had my eyes closed already when a pair of red eyes just popped into the darkness of having my eyes closed. I have not idea how it happened. Then I froze. And I couldn't move even a muscle. I was trying so hard to call my mother but I can't. I was actually panicking already. I did not even dare to open my eyes. I was feeling that if I did so, I would see something I would not like. Then it just passed. I was able to gain movement after a few minutes.
It happened again this year. I could not remember how. Fortunately, the red eyes did not come back. I just froze again. And I kept my eyes closed. Nothing unusual happened except having been paralysed, of course.
Then just a couple of days ago, it happened again. But something triggered it somehow. I just woke up and I was still feeling groggy. I decided to sleep again but inside my room. I was daydreaming. I was just staring at the wall when a green flame figure appeared in my vision. It was like an after image of an object. You know, like some sort of aura. Then I closed my eyes. I could still see the image so I slowly opened my eyes again. But I could tell that something weird happened. It was like another eye opened up. I don't know what it was. But it flipped open along with my eyes. Then my vision somewhat changed. And I froze gain. But this time, I could see my surroundings. And damn it! I was afraid of seeing. I could not speak normally. It was like nothing was coming out of my mouth and everything was in slow motion. And I was trying to stand up. And I can't. Then it ended.
Thinking back to that day, I could not actually tell whether I was dreaming already or just daydreaming. I know that the green image was real. But everything afterwards was a blur even after I was able to move again.
So what do you think that was?
Ive read in a book that it is associated with astral projection. And according to medical science, well, the supernatural thingy is just an effect.
There was a day (I forgot what day, unfortunately) when Krisel and I "forced" our parents to allow us to commute to somewhere! Haha! Masyado kaming desperado sa comute! Well, better do it now than do it when we're already in college. Damn. That would be extremely humiliating. But Im not saying that our first time was not, mind you. It was, actually.
Sabi ng nanay ko na sa gateway na lang kami pumunta since mas madali daw ang pagcommute doon kesa sa riverbanks kami pumunta. dotdotdot I hear you asking kung bakit hindi na lang kami sa bigR magcommute, at least malapit diba? Heh. Ayaw namin, that's why. Walang thrill kung isang sakayan lang kami! Then we were discussing our 'trip' inside my room. I mentioned that we need to cross marcos hi-way in order to ride a jeep. Eto naman si Krisel na paranoid agad sa pagtawid ng mahabang kalsada raw. Heh. So we decided to call for a tricycle doon sa guard house ng subdivision. Matagal tumawag ng tricycle. We were actually close in deciding to just walk until we find ourselves with a tricycle. But luck was with us and we got ourselves with a tricycle.
Then the wide hi-way came next. Haha! Maririnig niyo talaga si Krisel na nagsasabi ng "Bilis! Bilis!" Tsk tsk. Tamang bang hilain ako habang may parating pa na sasakyan? Akala ko maghihintay pa kami ng matagal para sa jeep papuntang cubao. Eh biglang tinawag kami na pwede pa raw ang dalawa. Eto na naman si Krisel! Pinamamadali akong sumakay sa jeep. Swerte kami at papuntang cubao yun. Tinanong ko dun sa manong kung magkano yung bayad. (Oo, na. Ignorante na :p) May sinabi siya na hindi ko naman naintindihan kaya inabot ko na lang yung P20. Tahimik na lang kami. Then may sumakay na lalaki doon sa side ni Krisel. Pinapa abot yung bayad. Tama bang titigan ni Krisel yung kamay ng lalaki? Masyado raw madumi sabi niya. ;p At mukhang hindi ata siya baba kung hindi ko siya hinila nun.
Waha. LRT/MRT naman ang sunod. Walang hiya talaga. Hindi namin alam kung ano gagawin namin dun! Masyadong maraming tao ang nakapila dun sa tiketan. Hindi rin namin alam kung saan pipila! ;p So in short, nagmukha kaming timang doon na nakatayo lang at nagmukhang mga nawawalang tuta. So sinubukan naming pumila. Before that, gusto pa ni Krisel na sa Recto kami pumila. Parang ako "Saan ba yung recto? ;p" at sabay text kay tatay na nagreply ng "Sa dulo" So bumalik na lang kami doon sa pila uli. Nung turn na namin. HAHAHA! akala ko pwedeng pang dalawahan yung ticket dun! Pindot ako ng pindot ng P12 thinking na baka dumoble siya. At ayaw pang pumasok ng bwiset na P20 na bago pa. So wala na kaming magawa kundi umalis sa pila at tumunganga na naman. Pinapalitan na lang namin yung pera namin sa barya para sigurado na makapasok yung pera! Haha. May inabot nga sa amin yung babae na card in exchange sa P20. Tinitigan namin nang matagal. Yun pala prepaid card yung binigay! Napatanga rin yung babae since automatic response lang pala yun. So pila uli kami. Nung malapit na kami sa vending maching ng mga ticket nakita ko sa kabilang linya na lumang P20 yung ginamit...at alam niyo ba? Pumasok yung walang hiyang pera! Nag iling-iling na lang ako. Finally, nagka ticket na kami! At hindi pa namin alam kung saan sasakay! ;p Nung nasa loob na kami ng mrt/lrt, hindi ko marinig yung bwiset na boses na nagsasabi kung nasaan na kami. Akala ko nga yung unang tigil eh cubao na ;p My neck ached too much from looking back at the window. I can't actually determine where we are. Good thing i was able to hear the damn announcement clearly.
*drum rolls*
*throws confettis*
YAY! We have finally reached gateway! and we were damn famished. I, for one thing, have not even touched breakfast. We ate. Blah Blah Blah. Then we decided to watch a movie. Blah Blah Blah. We were forced to watch "The Ghost Inside" since the price was waaaaaay too expensive for our lighter wallets. Haha. I had fun watching this movie. I enjoyed the people's reaction the best! ;p Everytime the horror sound effects turns on, I would immediately cover my eyes but opening it a little teeny bit for the subtitles. There were several times that the sound effects would go louder and scarier then something normal happens. They would shriek. Krisel would grab my arm. And I? Still have my eyes covered. Heh. This goes for 4 times without anything horror-ish flashed on the screen. I, being the scaredy cat that I am, would always have my eyes covered no matter what. The people would always shriek then laugh softly afterwards. I was already thinking about the movie giving the people a "false sense of security". They would think that nothing really scary will happen and when it indeed comes, it would scare their heads off. Hah! And that happened, actually. I would always ask Krisel afterwards if anything scary showed up. Then that moment, she kept on shrieking and her grasp on my arm tightened. Then I knew that something scary showed up. Waha! And I did not see it! *jumps around happily* I did not see it! Actually, i did not see anything scary. Haha! At least they didnt visit me during slumber time.
*****
Just wanna ask. Have you heard of sleep paralysis? Have you experienced it? I know I have. Several times, actually. And I hate the feeling that comes with it. Intense fear of the unknown that's what.
It all began last year. I was about to fall asleep. I was lying face up. And I had my eyes closed already when a pair of red eyes just popped into the darkness of having my eyes closed. I have not idea how it happened. Then I froze. And I couldn't move even a muscle. I was trying so hard to call my mother but I can't. I was actually panicking already. I did not even dare to open my eyes. I was feeling that if I did so, I would see something I would not like. Then it just passed. I was able to gain movement after a few minutes.
It happened again this year. I could not remember how. Fortunately, the red eyes did not come back. I just froze again. And I kept my eyes closed. Nothing unusual happened except having been paralysed, of course.
Then just a couple of days ago, it happened again. But something triggered it somehow. I just woke up and I was still feeling groggy. I decided to sleep again but inside my room. I was daydreaming. I was just staring at the wall when a green flame figure appeared in my vision. It was like an after image of an object. You know, like some sort of aura. Then I closed my eyes. I could still see the image so I slowly opened my eyes again. But I could tell that something weird happened. It was like another eye opened up. I don't know what it was. But it flipped open along with my eyes. Then my vision somewhat changed. And I froze gain. But this time, I could see my surroundings. And damn it! I was afraid of seeing. I could not speak normally. It was like nothing was coming out of my mouth and everything was in slow motion. And I was trying to stand up. And I can't. Then it ended.
Thinking back to that day, I could not actually tell whether I was dreaming already or just daydreaming. I know that the green image was real. But everything afterwards was a blur even after I was able to move again.
So what do you think that was?
Ive read in a book that it is associated with astral projection. And according to medical science, well, the supernatural thingy is just an effect.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home