*sigh* I've finally finished the damn essay. But I don't know how to end it. The ending is stupid. Ang bitin. But that's the only thing I could think of.
Okay. I'll post it here. But I don't want to hear any negative comments. ;p Or if it has, spare my soul from harsh comments. Just tell me if it is good enough for ateneo or give me specific ways on how to improve it. ;p thankie! please comment...? *puppy eye mode*
As of now, I perceive myself as a relatively good being. But still, the word good cannot even attempt to explain myself thoroughly. I used good as an adjective to be able to let others know that I act in the sense of goodness. But knowing that every single person is not perfect, I am aware that I, myself, have weaknesses and strengths. I know I have my own ups and downs.
First of all, I consider myself quiet. I am more inclined to that of a listener than that of a speaker. I tend to hide in my own little world until my being uncomfortable elapses. It is only when I am at ease that I become more of myself. And honestly speaking, I’ve known myself to be an exact opposite of an attention-seeker. If I have to work on something, I would rather work in the shadows than in the front line of battle. But despite being a private person, it does not hinder me to become dedicated and determined in whatever principle and philosophy I believe in.
In my opinion, the words dedicated and determined greatly fit the personality that I have. As cliché as it sounds, I do my best in everything that is given to me. I do everything to the highest peak of my limitations because I believe each and every one of us can reach a certain boundary of what is termed as best. I keep pushing myself when I feel I’m not at my best since I know I could do better. But I know there will be times that something will get in the way of the things I do right now. Even though I desperately want to reach something important to me, I know sacrifices have to be made. I have this tendency to prioritize what I want and what I need in life even to the point of setting aside one or two things that I deem important to me.
As an individual, I also consider myself to be someone who’s easily satisfied in terms of happiness yet who is likely to see the negative side of things. Simple things can make me happy. Simple things that I think the majority is taking for granted. If a simple coincidence happened, I would already consider it to be a miracle. But furthermore, I see myself who is somewhat skeptical and pessimistic about reality. I would rather focus on the negative than on the positive side. There were times that I tend to have low expectations of things. This, I think, is my defense mechanism in order to not be disappointed greatly. I would rather have low expectations than to have high hopes that might be shattered later on.
All of these words, quiet, determined, contented and skeptical, make me who I am today. But then again, major circumstances may change me in the future and may make me a different person.
Okay. I'll post it here. But I don't want to hear any negative comments. ;p Or if it has, spare my soul from harsh comments. Just tell me if it is good enough for ateneo or give me specific ways on how to improve it. ;p thankie! please comment...? *puppy eye mode*
*****
First of all, I consider myself quiet. I am more inclined to that of a listener than that of a speaker. I tend to hide in my own little world until my being uncomfortable elapses. It is only when I am at ease that I become more of myself. And honestly speaking, I’ve known myself to be an exact opposite of an attention-seeker. If I have to work on something, I would rather work in the shadows than in the front line of battle. But despite being a private person, it does not hinder me to become dedicated and determined in whatever principle and philosophy I believe in.
In my opinion, the words dedicated and determined greatly fit the personality that I have. As cliché as it sounds, I do my best in everything that is given to me. I do everything to the highest peak of my limitations because I believe each and every one of us can reach a certain boundary of what is termed as best. I keep pushing myself when I feel I’m not at my best since I know I could do better. But I know there will be times that something will get in the way of the things I do right now. Even though I desperately want to reach something important to me, I know sacrifices have to be made. I have this tendency to prioritize what I want and what I need in life even to the point of setting aside one or two things that I deem important to me.
As an individual, I also consider myself to be someone who’s easily satisfied in terms of happiness yet who is likely to see the negative side of things. Simple things can make me happy. Simple things that I think the majority is taking for granted. If a simple coincidence happened, I would already consider it to be a miracle. But furthermore, I see myself who is somewhat skeptical and pessimistic about reality. I would rather focus on the negative than on the positive side. There were times that I tend to have low expectations of things. This, I think, is my defense mechanism in order to not be disappointed greatly. I would rather have low expectations than to have high hopes that might be shattered later on.
All of these words, quiet, determined, contented and skeptical, make me who I am today. But then again, major circumstances may change me in the future and may make me a different person.
citius, altius, fortius!

5 Comments:
ilikeit! :]
sabi sa 'yo, kayang-kaya mo eh. kaw pa! pero medyo bitin nga yung dulo... *scratches chin* text kita pag may maisip ako? :]
All of these words, quiet, determined, contented and skeptical, make me who I am today. But then again, major circumstances may change me in the future and may make me a different person.
XDD
haaaaaaaay kamille. iloveyou.
These traits can describe me but, under circumstances i have yet to encounter, fledgling descriptions like "radiant, head-strong and persistently hard-working" may blossom as well. Because different things make different people, i can change to become better.
ehhhhhhhhhhhh;k. whatever.
guess who, tohl.
NANGUGULO LANG.
ate pau: eeeee! slamat!
ate pen: miss na kita lola!! *grin* slamat
young drunk: who you?! haha. clue!! cluee!!
kyra!! hahaha! i know you!!!
what the drunk said. :]
Post a Comment
<< Home