Wahey!
I swear, today would be one of my happiest days on earth. *grins widely and hops around* I've waited for this day after so many agonizing months of waiting. And I'm glad it happened.
*grins*
What a short update, eh? What had happened this late afternoon was too overwhelming for me to write it down in words. Heh. I don't even know where to start! *grins sheepishly* Oo na. Babaw ng kaligayahan ko :P Ah basta. Dahil late si mommy dearest nakapasok ako sa faculty room ng CHK ng UP dahil ayaw akong iwanan ni coach sa track oval na mag-isa. Kaya ayun! Napasok ko ang faculty room nila.
It really just amuses me to no end. Imagine after 3 pitched strikes and you only have to pitch ONE good pitch more, then you start to pitch the ball all over the place! Waha. Nakakaaliw talaga. And when I say "all over the place" I mean it. You know, they just flew here and there. *shakes head*
Heh. Coach commented that "parang ka namang grade 1. Laging nakakalimot ng gamit" T.T Hahaha. I was actually itching to reply "coach naman! if i know mas dory pa ako kesa sa kanila!" Tsk. *shakes head* Waha.
Er...ala na akong masulat.
Bow
I swear, today would be one of my happiest days on earth. *grins widely and hops around* I've waited for this day after so many agonizing months of waiting. And I'm glad it happened.
*grins*
What a short update, eh? What had happened this late afternoon was too overwhelming for me to write it down in words. Heh. I don't even know where to start! *grins sheepishly* Oo na. Babaw ng kaligayahan ko :P Ah basta. Dahil late si mommy dearest nakapasok ako sa faculty room ng CHK ng UP dahil ayaw akong iwanan ni coach sa track oval na mag-isa. Kaya ayun! Napasok ko ang faculty room nila.
It really just amuses me to no end. Imagine after 3 pitched strikes and you only have to pitch ONE good pitch more, then you start to pitch the ball all over the place! Waha. Nakakaaliw talaga. And when I say "all over the place" I mean it. You know, they just flew here and there. *shakes head*
Heh. Coach commented that "parang ka namang grade 1. Laging nakakalimot ng gamit" T.T Hahaha. I was actually itching to reply "coach naman! if i know mas dory pa ako kesa sa kanila!" Tsk. *shakes head* Waha.
Er...ala na akong masulat.
Bow
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home