Heh. The baby hates me. I just know it.
First, she bangs her fists on my keyboard.
Second, she pulls my hair.
Third, she puts on those puppy eyes.
Fourth, she bawls like there's no tomorrow.
Fifth, she likes eating my watch.
And lastly, she likes drooling all over me.
Babies. Sheeeeesh!! *falls over* Gah! She'll cause the death of me!
Oh btw, I have earrings! *evil grin*
First, she bangs her fists on my keyboard.
Second, she pulls my hair.
Third, she puts on those puppy eyes.
Fourth, she bawls like there's no tomorrow.
Fifth, she likes eating my watch.
And lastly, she likes drooling all over me.
Babies. Sheeeeesh!! *falls over* Gah! She'll cause the death of me!
Oh btw, I have earrings! *evil grin*
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
hwahahahaha! Benta ka!
What if i don't? *grin*
Mwahahahaha*mimics the laugh of the ym thingy*
Post a Comment
<< Home