Heh. I didn't do anything productive today. Too lazy since it's raining.
Lookit! Lookit! There's the baby I'm talking about...

See? She has this im-gonna-bang-your-keyboard look. And she WAS banging my keyboard, mind you.
Oh btw, have I mentioned that babies are EVIL?
Lookit! Lookit! There's the baby I'm talking about...

See? She has this im-gonna-bang-your-keyboard look. And she WAS banging my keyboard, mind you.
Oh btw, have I mentioned that babies are EVIL?
citius, altius, fortius!

6 Comments:
kyooooooooot. :P
Haha! Fine! She's cute! But she isn't when she starts to bawl as if there's no tomorrow!!
*mumbles* ...really makes me want to throw her out the window...but as if I can... *pouts* papatayin ako ng buong pamilya ko! sheesh! :p
btw pixie, im glad that you don't bang on my keyboard, that makes you a little mature than the baby, 'cause if you do, i will disown you. *evil laughter* kidding. XD
hahahaha. what pixie? threaten me? *pauses* er...I've changed my mind I'd rather not disown you.
lol. natakot...
pumayag na siya na kyoot! aieeeeeee!
*ish pwoud*
idol, yow all growd up!
bwihihi!
kyut naman kaya yung behbeh.
but i am not grown up! *hands on waist and sticks tongue out*
ate pen!!
oo kaya! lalo na kapag matutulog na sila...kailangang nakatayo ka habang karga mo siya para makatulog yung bata! *grin*
ah basta. they're eeevil! *wink wink*
lapit ka na 'umuwi'!! eeeeeeeee!
Post a Comment
<< Home