*mumbles* God, even though I love reading "angsty" stuff...I don't want my life to transform into one!
So anyway! On a weirder note... And damn weird, mind you. Er...somebody out there just influenced me again to return to my "yu yu hakusho" personality. Ang tagal na since I've last watched it. And I just want to emphasize the fact that we don't have cable. And the only times that I've watched that anime was in our beloved local channels. *giggles* Waaaaaah! I miss hiei! Wahahahaha!
Er. Don't mind me. I'm not myself today. Or should I say I'm not myself this whole week? Haha. Ah basta. I can't believe that I'm becoming clumsy. Or should I say stupid? ...er...Pwedeng bangag na lang gamitin ko na term? bleh ;p Especially during this week's lab. Dham it. 2 times, dude. 2 times! Wahahaha! I can't still forget my groupmates faces when they saw me "accidentally" return the finished lighted match stick which suddenly sparked inside the match box. My god...*laughs* They look as if sasabog yung buong chem lab! Wahaha. Well, actually siguro na trauma lang yung mga tao. Even I was shocked when the other group's bunsen burner's tube burned! Waaah. Panic galore, dude. lol. And MsC went to the rescue! Grabe. It was only then I realized how hard it is to be a chem/lab teacher. ;p
But my clumliness doesnt end there! So I went to the sink to have our beloved basin filled with water. But the faucet would not turn properly! I can't get the water to flow out! But then, the stupid faucet suddenly spurted out water which splashed heavily unto the basin and which made the water bounce out towards the hard cement. Waha. Natakot yung mga tao. ;p *fake tear drop* at naipit pa yung thumb ko! *sucks thumb while pouting*
dotdotdot...
HIEI...
SEVERUS...
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
bagay kaya sila?? @.@ Eeeep! Bad imageeee!!! *erase erase* Hahaha!
So anyway! On a weirder note... And damn weird, mind you. Er...somebody out there just influenced me again to return to my "yu yu hakusho" personality. Ang tagal na since I've last watched it. And I just want to emphasize the fact that we don't have cable. And the only times that I've watched that anime was in our beloved local channels. *giggles* Waaaaaah! I miss hiei! Wahahahaha!
Er. Don't mind me. I'm not myself today. Or should I say I'm not myself this whole week? Haha. Ah basta. I can't believe that I'm becoming clumsy. Or should I say stupid? ...er...Pwedeng bangag na lang gamitin ko na term? bleh ;p Especially during this week's lab. Dham it. 2 times, dude. 2 times! Wahahaha! I can't still forget my groupmates faces when they saw me "accidentally" return the finished lighted match stick which suddenly sparked inside the match box. My god...*laughs* They look as if sasabog yung buong chem lab! Wahaha. Well, actually siguro na trauma lang yung mga tao. Even I was shocked when the other group's bunsen burner's tube burned! Waaah. Panic galore, dude. lol. And MsC went to the rescue! Grabe. It was only then I realized how hard it is to be a chem/lab teacher. ;p
But my clumliness doesnt end there! So I went to the sink to have our beloved basin filled with water. But the faucet would not turn properly! I can't get the water to flow out! But then, the stupid faucet suddenly spurted out water which splashed heavily unto the basin and which made the water bounce out towards the hard cement. Waha. Natakot yung mga tao. ;p *fake tear drop* at naipit pa yung thumb ko! *sucks thumb while pouting*
dotdotdot...
HIEI...
SEVERUS...
.
..
...
....
.....
....
...
..
.
bagay kaya sila?? @.@ Eeeep! Bad imageeee!!! *erase erase* Hahaha!
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
hmph! bumalik nga interest ko... hindi naman ako nakakapanood! ;p haha! madaya ka talaga!
lol! grabe nga kayo nun diba? lalo na yung sa matchstick! ;p
kaya nga bad image eh! XD
Post a Comment
<< Home