sheesh. I'm damn tired this week. I've slept so late last saturday...or should I say sunday since it was already 4 in the bloody morning that I was able to sleep. Then the days following that fateful night was also spent...till the wee hours of the night. And my eyes are hurting.
Thank God for the 4-day weekend. Hurray! More time for sleep!
Hmmm...I feel so left behind by my generation. Kasi naman diba...hindi na ako nakikinig ng radyo. Sige na. Fine. Makikinig na ako sa radyo...Alam niyo na. Yung mga musical instruments lang ang tinututog. JOKE.
Tell me. Am I being so irrational since I can't sleep inside my room alone? I can't. Lol. As if that explains everything, diba? When we first came here, I can. And I was in grade 4 then! Waha. Kung kelan gumurang eh dun pa dumuwag! Tsk. That happens if you keep on hearing stuff about your village. And I must. I mean, sleep here already. Since by summer my mom and brother will visit the states, my father won't be coming home...and I'll be left alone on the second floor. And my mom was saying that she will allow me to stay behind IF I can sleep here alone. Darn. I can't! It's too damn quiet at night. Isang away lang ng mga puso at kalabog sa bubong eh bumibilis na tibok ng puso ko. Heh.
Hay buhay nga naman pag duwag ka.
Can't you tell I'm bored?
Thank God for the 4-day weekend. Hurray! More time for sleep!
Hmmm...I feel so left behind by my generation. Kasi naman diba...hindi na ako nakikinig ng radyo. Sige na. Fine. Makikinig na ako sa radyo...Alam niyo na. Yung mga musical instruments lang ang tinututog. JOKE.
Tell me. Am I being so irrational since I can't sleep inside my room alone? I can't. Lol. As if that explains everything, diba? When we first came here, I can. And I was in grade 4 then! Waha. Kung kelan gumurang eh dun pa dumuwag! Tsk. That happens if you keep on hearing stuff about your village. And I must. I mean, sleep here already. Since by summer my mom and brother will visit the states, my father won't be coming home...and I'll be left alone on the second floor. And my mom was saying that she will allow me to stay behind IF I can sleep here alone. Darn. I can't! It's too damn quiet at night. Isang away lang ng mga puso at kalabog sa bubong eh bumibilis na tibok ng puso ko. Heh.
Hay buhay nga naman pag duwag ka.
Can't you tell I'm bored?
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home