Sheesh. I hate this feeling of idleness. I want to do something and yet I can't do it. *shrugs* Ang labo, ano? I guess it's what we call lack of will or in simpler terms...pure laziness. blah!
See? I can't even write like before. I mean, it's now taking me a long time to blog. Before, my fingers were just typing aaaaway!
What to do? Come on. I don't know what to do!
dotdotdot
kill IP! kill IP!
dotdotdot
Damnit. My ym's acting strange. Minamaligno na ata.
I guess I'll just play some games from Yahoo then.
Heh.
BORING.
See? I can't even write like before. I mean, it's now taking me a long time to blog. Before, my fingers were just typing aaaaway!
What to do? Come on. I don't know what to do!
dotdotdot
kill IP! kill IP!
dotdotdot
Damnit. My ym's acting strange. Minamaligno na ata.
I guess I'll just play some games from Yahoo then.
Heh.
BORING.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home