Shit. I'm annoyed at my mom. She wants me to go with the family to the US this summer. And I don't want to. Why did they have to pick this summer?
I found myself loving softball MORE because of the clinic I joined last summer. And I vowed that I will return this year.
Bakit ba hindi niya maintindihan na hindi lang dahil sa lessons kaya ko gustong sumali uli? Bakit ba hindi niya maintindihan na doon ako masaya?
Kaya nga ako umalis sa illam kasi alam ko hindi ko magagawa ang lahat sa school. I did it for them. Now can't they just leave me behind for my sake? Kasi I know I will not enjoy if I went with them knowing na I'm missing a lot more.
Argh. Damn it.
Why can't things be simple? Why do they have to be so complicated?
I found myself loving softball MORE because of the clinic I joined last summer. And I vowed that I will return this year.
Bakit ba hindi niya maintindihan na hindi lang dahil sa lessons kaya ko gustong sumali uli? Bakit ba hindi niya maintindihan na doon ako masaya?
Kaya nga ako umalis sa illam kasi alam ko hindi ko magagawa ang lahat sa school. I did it for them. Now can't they just leave me behind for my sake? Kasi I know I will not enjoy if I went with them knowing na I'm missing a lot more.
Argh. Damn it.
Why can't things be simple? Why do they have to be so complicated?
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
Well, I think ala naman sa akin yung problema eh. We're just both stubborn! Dham..She even said that I'm not yet eighteen and is still under her jurisdiction.
btw, lalim mo talaga mag-isip dude.
Post a Comment
<< Home