I dunno. There are just times that it would seem that every morsel of energy had been sucked out of me. And even in writing...
I lost the passion to write...the passion? Heck, as if i really have that super duper talent, anyway. But still, my writing reflects what I am feeling at the moment. And at the moment, I am shweepy. Not obvious?
Hah. PE was fun a while ago. Even though I have no idea on how to properly play basketball, I enjoyed it. (have po. kasi up til now ala pa rin akong alam!) Tsk. It was not fair that just because of my height that i have to play 3 times during the whole game! *pouts* Sheeesh. The downside of being tall, I guess. Heh. As if I seemed intimidating enough... Eh I can't even steal a ball! Heck, hindi nga ako makashoot eh! My gawd...most especially from trixie. Everytime she held the ball, parang si Arianne na lang ang tumatapat. Lol. Katakot. *shudders* Lahat na natakot sa kanya kaya walang kumakalaban. :p But despite that, and I'll say it again, 'twas a fun game! Wah. First quarter palang eh parang hindi ko na makayanan! at 3 minutes lang yun ha! Tsk...hindi ko makakaya pag tunay na laban yun.
Blah. Really shweepy. Lalo na nung chem, langya. *sigh*
Me random again.
I lost the passion to write...the passion? Heck, as if i really have that super duper talent, anyway. But still, my writing reflects what I am feeling at the moment. And at the moment, I am shweepy. Not obvious?
Hah. PE was fun a while ago. Even though I have no idea on how to properly play basketball, I enjoyed it. (have po. kasi up til now ala pa rin akong alam!) Tsk. It was not fair that just because of my height that i have to play 3 times during the whole game! *pouts* Sheeesh. The downside of being tall, I guess. Heh. As if I seemed intimidating enough... Eh I can't even steal a ball! Heck, hindi nga ako makashoot eh! My gawd...most especially from trixie. Everytime she held the ball, parang si Arianne na lang ang tumatapat. Lol. Katakot. *shudders* Lahat na natakot sa kanya kaya walang kumakalaban. :p But despite that, and I'll say it again, 'twas a fun game! Wah. First quarter palang eh parang hindi ko na makayanan! at 3 minutes lang yun ha! Tsk...hindi ko makakaya pag tunay na laban yun.
Blah. Really shweepy. Lalo na nung chem, langya. *sigh*
Me random again.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home