It has been a couple of days since they left. I really don't know how should I feel. Maybe numb...yeah, I feel numb and empty. How I wanted to change the past. How I wish I could have intervened.
I don't know where they are right now. I don't even know if they're all right. And I don't know how they would live after leaving us.
It's all complicated. I really didn't know the whole story until my mother told me. I never thought it would happened. But I wish they have thought of her before doing all the things they have done. Maybe things would be different if they did. If only they had put aside their pride and selfishness, maybe everything would be a little better than now.
I miss you.
And how I wish you could be part of us.
I don't know where they are right now. I don't even know if they're all right. And I don't know how they would live after leaving us.
It's all complicated. I really didn't know the whole story until my mother told me. I never thought it would happened. But I wish they have thought of her before doing all the things they have done. Maybe things would be different if they did. If only they had put aside their pride and selfishness, maybe everything would be a little better than now.
I miss you.
And how I wish you could be part of us.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home