I can't believe time flew so fast this year. I could still remember the day I was elected class treasurer. Mygod. If you only knew how I wanted to refuse that position...*shakes head* I never actually wanted the position... any position for that matter. I didn't want any new responsibilities. PERIOD. :P That was before...
And now, I could still remember how I could have looked like after "winning" that position. If looks could kill nga naman. Who could forget the days I couldn't handle all the new found pressure of being an officer? How I broke down one afternoon over petty things. I can still remember how nervous I was when I had to do treasurer stuff during the first mass of the school year. Heh. And as I look back right now, I actually found myself being worried over nothing. Ang babaw ko pala noon. I can't believe I was soooo...erm...I can't find the proper term. Troubled, I guess. Troubled with everything. I can't find the time to relax. Nakakaloka talaga. Siguro masyado akong nanibago early this school year since never pa ako naging class officer. Iba yung pressure kasi kung bago ka sa ginagawa mo. It's as if you have to do every thing perfectly. Well, yun yung tingin ko noon.
But despite these things, I can say this year has been a great turning point in my life. I've been given responsibilities which somehow opened my eyes more to the world. I've met MORE new people which I can proudly claim as friends... not just classmates but friends, real friends. :) This is the year I somehow grew up. I wasn't like this last year. My group of "friends" would only compose of the people literally surrounding me. Paminsan pa nga hindi ko pa kilala yung buong pangalan nila eh. Kung titingnan ko nga, masyado akong apektado sa mga bagay na concerning sa pagiging mahiyain ko. Well, hanggang ngayon naman may natira pa rin na pagiging mahiyain ko. But up till now, I can't really tell the real reason why I became shy in the first place. And now, para talagang nagaalala ako over nothing. Ang babaw talaga... :p
And you know what? I'm glad this year happened.
And now, I could still remember how I could have looked like after "winning" that position. If looks could kill nga naman. Who could forget the days I couldn't handle all the new found pressure of being an officer? How I broke down one afternoon over petty things. I can still remember how nervous I was when I had to do treasurer stuff during the first mass of the school year. Heh. And as I look back right now, I actually found myself being worried over nothing. Ang babaw ko pala noon. I can't believe I was soooo...erm...I can't find the proper term. Troubled, I guess. Troubled with everything. I can't find the time to relax. Nakakaloka talaga. Siguro masyado akong nanibago early this school year since never pa ako naging class officer. Iba yung pressure kasi kung bago ka sa ginagawa mo. It's as if you have to do every thing perfectly. Well, yun yung tingin ko noon.
But despite these things, I can say this year has been a great turning point in my life. I've been given responsibilities which somehow opened my eyes more to the world. I've met MORE new people which I can proudly claim as friends... not just classmates but friends, real friends. :) This is the year I somehow grew up. I wasn't like this last year. My group of "friends" would only compose of the people literally surrounding me. Paminsan pa nga hindi ko pa kilala yung buong pangalan nila eh. Kung titingnan ko nga, masyado akong apektado sa mga bagay na concerning sa pagiging mahiyain ko. Well, hanggang ngayon naman may natira pa rin na pagiging mahiyain ko. But up till now, I can't really tell the real reason why I became shy in the first place. And now, para talagang nagaalala ako over nothing. Ang babaw talaga... :p
And you know what? I'm glad this year happened.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home