Psh. Been too bored this summer. Wah. I sleep then I wake up. I bum around doing nothing. Then I sleep and I wake up. Not a productive summer, eh? Heh. Even my writing's boring. I can't think of anything to say. I'm bored. End of story.
Waaah. I don't know what to do. Tsu. They should release magazines about how to not be unproductive during the summer.
Wahey. I've been watching old disney movies this week. Haha. Watching those kinds of movies really brings memories of years years ago. Missed those years. :p Those years wherein you can run until your lungs will burst. Those years wherein you can mess up and still be happy after. Those years wherein you can cry and forget about the tears. Those years wherein the sun never seemed to be hot. Those years wherein...every little thing seemed happy.
Oh well, we can still be young at heart even though we've grown up. But then again, growing up does not mean you're growing old.
waha! isip bata pa rin ako. *smug grin*
heh. aminado.
Waaah. I don't know what to do. Tsu. They should release magazines about how to not be unproductive during the summer.
Wahey. I've been watching old disney movies this week. Haha. Watching those kinds of movies really brings memories of years years ago. Missed those years. :p Those years wherein you can run until your lungs will burst. Those years wherein you can mess up and still be happy after. Those years wherein you can cry and forget about the tears. Those years wherein the sun never seemed to be hot. Those years wherein...every little thing seemed happy.
Oh well, we can still be young at heart even though we've grown up. But then again, growing up does not mean you're growing old.
waha! isip bata pa rin ako. *smug grin*
heh. aminado.
citius, altius, fortius!

1 Comments:
kapatid. pare-pareho lang tayo.
takte ang hirap pag walang pera di makalayas sa bahay...haaaay pfft -.-
etoh na lang *glomp*
Post a Comment
<< Home