God, help me. Every week seemed to end on a bad note. 3 weeks have already passed...and only one more week to go and were already finished with one month of the school year. 9 months to go... A good sign? I dont thinkso..
My god, would it always be like this? Do i always have to keep myself from breaking down? And I really dont know what to do anymore. A side of me just wants to let them be. And another side of me wants them to change. And it would seem that side of leaving them alone for GOOD is getting stronger and stronger.
And there's this idea swirling around in my head... I won't tell what. But I'll give it another week. If nothing happens, they need someone way much better and effective than me.
My god, would it always be like this? Do i always have to keep myself from breaking down? And I really dont know what to do anymore. A side of me just wants to let them be. And another side of me wants them to change. And it would seem that side of leaving them alone for GOOD is getting stronger and stronger.
And there's this idea swirling around in my head... I won't tell what. But I'll give it another week. If nothing happens, they need someone way much better and effective than me.
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home