Nyaha. I know I SHOULD be sleeping already. But can you blame me?? :) I slept for a few hours in the afternoon because of reading English stuffs and I DRANK iced coffee!! Wahahaha! Mygod, I just hope I'll be able to retain ALL physics formula and the spellings of the different characters in greek myths. T.T
Wah.
The first quarter's about to end in a few days. And we're going to have our RETREAT next next week. Bwah. Stay away unseen beings. I don't want to feel your presence. Guluhin niyo na lang ang iba wag lang ako! I'm bad, no? :))
Palanca, dears. :) Last year na nating magsasama sa Highschool.
Demanding ba? :)
Wah.
The first quarter's about to end in a few days. And we're going to have our RETREAT next next week. Bwah. Stay away unseen beings. I don't want to feel your presence. Guluhin niyo na lang ang iba wag lang ako! I'm bad, no? :))
Palanca, dears. :) Last year na nating magsasama sa Highschool.
Demanding ba? :)
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home