The week after the sembreak, I wasn't able to go online. Well, I couldn't. PT&T was being annoying again. I swear, I could successfully dial the numbers from PT&T but from other telephone companies iba ang sinasabi. And since our net connection's dial-up number is something other than PT&T, I can't go online! Wah! One week of internet deprivation! Well, mukhang nag survive naman ako. :) and also one week of another deprivation. At nag survive uli ako!
Sobrang happy ako sa naging result ng training namin kahapon. Sobrang nag improve pitching ko! Just last monday, I pitched 25+ balls and just 10 strikes. At kahapon, I was able to pitch 8 balls and 10 strikes for the first set. and 3 balls and 10 strikes for the last set! :) I just hope I would show the same level of performance on sunday. *crosses fingers* Kalaban namin old school ko eh. And I'm gonna see some of the people I met in Softbelles! :)
Math Camp caused a different headache awhile ago. Naka concentrate kasi ang sakit sa base ng skull eh. And I don't know if that's migraine or what. :P Sayang ang math camp. I wasn't able to completely enjoy the activity since ang gulo ng mga centers. Yung mga facilitators, nawawala. Ang sched na pinalitan nila, hindi naman nasunod. Basta magulo. And out of 15 centers, 7 lang napuntahan namin. Sabog talaga. Even though, masaya siya in some way...nakakairita lang ang ibang bagay. And I'm so proud of what I did! Nyaha, nameasure ko ang soccer field gamit ng paglalakad! Hirap nun ah. Pero mas mahirap ginawa ni chenx! Hehe...
CAT...@.@ Well, I was finally able to do that alternative activity for the gk that I missed because I attended varsity training. And I think, mas mahirap po ginawa namin. We painted the doors of the cubicles inside the bathrooms. And suffocating talaga sa loob! Para nga akong hinika pagkatapos eh. And sobrang struggle talaga since nakulangan kami ng brush. Well, magagaling ata kaming fourdos. :) Improvised yung ginamit namin! During the first part lang naman. We stole...este got an old fan and bandana that were inside the stock room. And TA-DA! Instant paintbrush! :D
*****
After what happened, I gradually learned how to trust you. Even though, it was hard given the situation we're in. Little by little, you earned my trust. And it is something very difficult to earn. Maybe you don't know that I haven't fully trusted you before, but now...there's a great improvement. And now, I'm learning...
Sobrang happy ako sa naging result ng training namin kahapon. Sobrang nag improve pitching ko! Just last monday, I pitched 25+ balls and just 10 strikes. At kahapon, I was able to pitch 8 balls and 10 strikes for the first set. and 3 balls and 10 strikes for the last set! :) I just hope I would show the same level of performance on sunday. *crosses fingers* Kalaban namin old school ko eh. And I'm gonna see some of the people I met in Softbelles! :)
Math Camp caused a different headache awhile ago. Naka concentrate kasi ang sakit sa base ng skull eh. And I don't know if that's migraine or what. :P Sayang ang math camp. I wasn't able to completely enjoy the activity since ang gulo ng mga centers. Yung mga facilitators, nawawala. Ang sched na pinalitan nila, hindi naman nasunod. Basta magulo. And out of 15 centers, 7 lang napuntahan namin. Sabog talaga. Even though, masaya siya in some way...nakakairita lang ang ibang bagay. And I'm so proud of what I did! Nyaha, nameasure ko ang soccer field gamit ng paglalakad! Hirap nun ah. Pero mas mahirap ginawa ni chenx! Hehe...
CAT...@.@ Well, I was finally able to do that alternative activity for the gk that I missed because I attended varsity training. And I think, mas mahirap po ginawa namin. We painted the doors of the cubicles inside the bathrooms. And suffocating talaga sa loob! Para nga akong hinika pagkatapos eh. And sobrang struggle talaga since nakulangan kami ng brush. Well, magagaling ata kaming fourdos. :) Improvised yung ginamit namin! During the first part lang naman. We stole...este got an old fan and bandana that were inside the stock room. And TA-DA! Instant paintbrush! :D
*****
After what happened, I gradually learned how to trust you. Even though, it was hard given the situation we're in. Little by little, you earned my trust. And it is something very difficult to earn. Maybe you don't know that I haven't fully trusted you before, but now...there's a great improvement. And now, I'm learning...
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home