I've ran out of productive things to do. Or should I say, I just don't want to do anything specific right now. That's why I'm here. I haven't even thought of a certain topic to blog about. :p Nyay, I'm dead.
Rarr. I just couldn't understand why it's so hot inside my room. And the moment I step outside, I could feel the cool breeze. Where's the logic in that? XD And I have 3 of my windows open. And you ask why only 3 when I could just open ALL of them? Hah. The glass of that window fell and broke before. And I couldn't open it without taping the plastic cover over its frame. So... *shrug*
Anyway, I'm bored. And NO, my name is NOT bored. XD (Sorry, korny na po)
School starts in 3 days already, and I don't know if I'm physically (long brisk walks under the sun), mentally (5 AH subjects that include 2 writing subjects in one sem 0_0;), emotionally (waaah! innocent freshie surrounded by strangers in a new environment), psychologically (pressure mehn, the pressure!), and spiritually (no more daily morning talks!) ready for upd. *exhales* I guess I have to bring an extra shirt every school day. XD Good thing I don't have any subjects on wednesdays. YAY for me. I don't have to go to school unless anything important comes up. XD Sana lang hindi maging madalas pagpunta ko sa school tuwing wednesdays para naman makatulog ako ng mahaba haba diba? XD
Wah. If only someone could turn back the hands of time then...I'll be the happiest person alive? Hahaha
Rarr. I just couldn't understand why it's so hot inside my room. And the moment I step outside, I could feel the cool breeze. Where's the logic in that? XD And I have 3 of my windows open. And you ask why only 3 when I could just open ALL of them? Hah. The glass of that window fell and broke before. And I couldn't open it without taping the plastic cover over its frame. So... *shrug*
Anyway, I'm bored. And NO, my name is NOT bored. XD (Sorry, korny na po)
School starts in 3 days already, and I don't know if I'm physically (long brisk walks under the sun), mentally (5 AH subjects that include 2 writing subjects in one sem 0_0;), emotionally (waaah! innocent freshie surrounded by strangers in a new environment), psychologically (pressure mehn, the pressure!), and spiritually (no more daily morning talks!) ready for upd. *exhales* I guess I have to bring an extra shirt every school day. XD Good thing I don't have any subjects on wednesdays. YAY for me. I don't have to go to school unless anything important comes up. XD Sana lang hindi maging madalas pagpunta ko sa school tuwing wednesdays para naman makatulog ako ng mahaba haba diba? XD
Wah. If only someone could turn back the hands of time then...I'll be the happiest person alive? Hahaha
citius, altius, fortius!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home